watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something is wrong...........

Started by cutbushcitylimits, October 21, 2011, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

Reading this is very strange because I've been feeling like this for a few seasons now. 2nd season without renewing, and although I do borrow from mates from time to time (thanks Eq!), I'd say 90% of why I do is to see Fulham mates, and for the pre- and post-. The 90 minutes in the middle, I'm ambivalent most of the time.

'I think that I am actually just bored to death with football and all the rubbish that associated with it,'

I think this is me too.

Quote from: The Equalizer on October 21, 2011, 11:03:16 AM
Last night, for the first time in a very long time, I had no emotional attachment to that game. I was watching some football on the TV which was quite boring, and that was all. When we lost I was nonchalent.

Something is very wrong with this.

As is this - I watched most of the game, and although I did shout 'poo' when they scored, within seconds of the final whistle I was over it. Townsend bleating on throughout about how the authorities should be able to retrospectively do something about the cheating Argie, up to a few seasons ago I'd have been completely in agreement, but now I'm just like 'yeay yeah, never going to happen, just shut up'.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

epsomraver

Quote from: Reindeer on October 21, 2011, 04:06:37 PM
Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on October 21, 2011, 12:41:31 AM
After 40+ yrs thru thick and very thin, i am getting increasingly bored watching us play.

6-0 apart thats 19 out of 20 games that was a pile of  084.gif

075.gif very depressed (not actually at the result just our style).

We were unlucky against Chelsea and actually played some decent stuff, but you're right, it has been dire of late.

We were good in patches at Chelsea but the whole crowd around me was screaming shoot for f**ks sake, we had so many chances on the break but then went all the way back to the goalie, pass after pass after pass, you know the rest!

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on October 22, 2011, 04:04:12 PM
Quote from: Reindeer on October 21, 2011, 04:06:37 PM
Quote from: cutbushcitylimits on October 21, 2011, 12:41:31 AMAfter 40+ yrs thru thick and very thin, i am getting increasingly bored watching us play.

6-0 apart thats 19 out of 20 games that was a pile of  084.gif

075.gif very depressed (not actually at the result just our style).

We were unlucky against Chelsea and actually played some decent stuff, but you're right, it has been dire of late.

We were good in patches at Chelsea but the whole crowd around me was screaming shoot for f**ks sake, we had so many chances on the break but then went all the way back to the goalie, pass after pass after pass, you know the rest!
that's true, we were far too slow in attacking chelsea on the night, but on reflection I think Chelsea played well with ten men and made its hard to break down.
For me what was good that night was the freshness if some of our play. With new players we were not so perdictable, and we became worse when Bobby came on.

epsomraver

That is true, i wonder why Jol didn't give Frei more time in Poland on the pitch.

MJG

I would have Frei in the 18 man squad everygame, he has pace and is direct. He's going to learn more in the first team squad than playing Bolton And Norwich at motspur park on any given Tuesday night.

SHADY1

I 1st starting feeling like this 5 yrs ago ... I dropped the season ticket stopped doing away games and got my life back outside football... I now go when i want (normally free as i've some great mates on here) and decided that i would experience a few games in Europe. Which even this week have been great... walking the streets of Poland bumping into people I met in Italy and Hamburg but haven't seen since ... until this week was superb ... i have no idea why so many remember me they always have to explain where and when as my memory is terrible .. was anyone reading this in The Bull ?? if so you will remember me and say hi in Amsterdam ... thats the way its been and I hope it continues...
I'd give up the premier league to get to another Europa final ...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...