more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some Team News for Sunday..

Started by mrska, October 21, 2011, 03:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Fulham FC Official
Team news: Danny Murphy, Zdenek Grygera, Philippe Senderos and Bryan Ruiz should all be available for selection on Sunday when Fulham take on Everton at Craven Cottage (KO 1.30pm). All four players trained on Friday afternoon.

Fulham FC Official
Heading to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham v Everton on Sunday? If so, be sure to download this £10 retail voucher for use between 10am and 12pm on Sunday 23rd October for all purchasers of £50 more! http://bit.ly/o1VkpF

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

full team out lets have a positive reaction and a Fulham win  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

mrska

Agree mate..  put a smile back on our faces!!

richie17

What do we think then?

MS
CB-AH-BH-JAR
MD-SS-DM-CD
AJ-BZ

Which is a bit dull but probably our best chance of doing something.  Might play Ruiz for Dembele as Everton are a proper team, we're at home and he ought to be raring to go.  I'd probably drop AJ (how fickle?!) too but that seems unlikely.

aussierod

Would be good if Zamora, Dempsey, Ruiz and Murphy took the initiative and had some training sessions whilst being left behind for the Poland game and worked on movements and linking together and that was put into place this weekend. I'd like to see Ruiz given a game soon over Dembele and just see if he's able to get into the game and show some of his class
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

elgreenio

Quote from: richie17 on October 21, 2011, 04:17:22 PM
What do we think then?

MS
CB-AH-BH-JAR
MD-SS-DM-CD
AJ-BZ

Which is a bit dull but probably our best chance of doing something.  Might play Ruiz for Dembele as Everton are a proper team, we're at home and he ought to be raring to go.  I'd probably drop AJ (how fickle?!) too but that seems unlikely.

i'd say that's about right, but think i'd plump for Grygera ahead of Baird. Just a shame about how things have panned out for Ruiz, a bad draw in the league cup and cup-tied in Europe not helping him adapt quickly at all.
touch my camera through the fence

richie17

Quote from: elgreenio on October 21, 2011, 04:27:10 PM
What do we think then?

MS
CB-AH-BH-JAR
MD-SS-DM-CD
AJ-BZ

i'd say that's about right, but think i'd plump for Grygera ahead of Baird. Just a shame about how things have panned out for Ruiz, a bad draw in the league cup and cup-tied in Europe not helping him adapt quickly at all.

True.  I wonder what he feels having seen Twente play so well in Europe, too.

AlFayedsChequebook

What do we think then?

MS
CB-AH-BH-JAR
MD-SS-DM-CD
AJ-BZ

I'd drop AJ and revert to 5 in midfield so that we could include Ruiz as the man behind Zamora. Everton are a good side and we might struggle to boss the midfield, especially if they play 5 men.

mrska

Bobby Zamora, Clint Dempsey and Danny Murphy are among the Fulham players returning.

Zamora and Dempsey were rested for the midweek Europa League defeat at Wisla Krakow, while Murphy missed the clash with a knee injury.

All three return to Martin Jol's squad for this weekend's match and will be joined by Philippe Senderos and Zdenek Grygera after recovering from respective knocks.

Bryan Ruiz faces a fitness test on Saturday, but Orlando Sa (hamstring) and Simon Davies (knee) are out.

MJG

What a surprise no one wants Etuhu for sidwell this week? Amazing how Etuhu becomes a good player when he's out the team, then he plays and hey presto.

I would not play the same team as last week or formation.
Go back to the three behind Zamora, I would give Frei a start as well. Shake things up a bit. Too many players playing within their comfort zone.
I hope Murphy, dempsey and bobby enjoyed their break, no excuses this week.

HatterDon

Has someone told Tha Big Aussie to stop trying to catch butterflies in mid-air while the other team is attacking? I mean, it's entertaining to watch and would look great with some Benny Hill music, but, puhleeeeeeeeeeeze
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel