News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

do you think Grygera is going to get a run out this weekend?

Started by horse1031, October 21, 2011, 08:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

I have been impressed with his positioning and overall calm defending.  No nonsense defender with some experience is always good to have in the team.  Right back?  Center back?  Or are we happy with Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Riise...

HatterDon

I've quite liked what I've seen of Grygera, and wouldn't object to seeing him out there on Sunday. The BIG question is this: does a fit-again Hughes mean a return to the NIron playing RB?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

I'm OK with the current combo to be honest. Good to know we can call on him if needed.

horse1031

Quote from: HatterDon on October 21, 2011, 09:13:16 PM
I've quite liked what I've seen of Grygera, and wouldn't object to seeing him out there on Sunday. The BIG question is this: does a fit-again Hughes mean a return to the NIron playing RB?

i hope not.  Hughes struggles at right back... I would rather have Hughes in the lineup than Senderos.

Scrumpy

I like him. I think he is the best full back we have at the moment. He is canny and experienced and can cross with either foot. I would have him and Risse at full back, and Brede and Baird at centre back.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

Our problems lie in midfield and how we play the final third. Our defence has been goodish with a few mistakes all season whoever plays. But if we play a certain formation we rely on attacking full backs. So who best would fit that role? So it depends what formation Jol or indeed the team decide to play Sunday. If fit Grygera has proved himself able to fit along the back four.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope