more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday football.

Started by MJG, October 22, 2011, 01:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Wolves losing at home 2-0 to Swansea.
This would be their sixth prem defeat in a row. Shows how poor our result was against them.

RidgeRider

Not only that but McCarthy is geting boo'd and they are chanting "you don't know what you are doing"  :011:

MJG

In the end I think Wolves fans have just got fed up with him and his style.

MJG

Wolves pull one back, six minutes left. Quite a muted celebration from the players.

MJG

2-2, O'hara...Do wish we had bought him.

RidgeRider

what the ?? i run to the loo and its 2-2!! Not happy about that.

Rupert

Quote from: RidgeRider on October 22, 2011, 02:39:01 PM
what the ?? i run to the loo and its 2-2!! Not happy about that.

I am. It keeps Mick in the job and stops them getting anyone decent in who might lift them out of the relegation scrap.

With a view on the final table, it won't hurt having Swansea drop points, either.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

MJG

Owen Coyle's stock falling fast after today's defeat to Sunderland.

Jimpav

Going to be another very tight table this season. Could be in the relegation zone again tomorrow or alternatively a win will have us leapfrogging up the table.

Still early days in the grand scheme of things.

JBH

Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2011, 01:36:16 PM
This would be their sixth prem defeat in a row. Shows how poor our result was against them.

Fulhan only team to take a point from Man City this season, Shows how good our result against them was!!

jarv

Not a good day. Too many teams around Fulham picked up points. Ouch! :002:

MJG

Quote from: JBH on October 22, 2011, 05:09:51 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2011, 01:36:16 PM

Fulhan only team to take a point from Man City this season, Shows how good our result against them was!!
in the end we will be closer to Wolves than Man City point wise, so a bad result. The old sayings of beat the teams around you / win your lge, come to mind.

MJG

Quote from: jarv on October 22, 2011, 05:27:09 PM
Not a good day. Too many teams around Fulham picked up points. Ouch! :002:
another must win on Sunday again then.

White Noise

Results & table here -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/default.stm

Does anyone think that Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton could still be the bottom three come May?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

a decent win will pull us back to 12th,no panic just yet
I'm suprised at Bolton but the other look to be on their way down and to be honest I don't think they will be missed much. 064.gif

ScalleysDad

Quote from: White Noise on October 22, 2011, 06:22:42 PM
Results & table here -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/default.stm

Does anyone think that Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton could still be the bottom three come May?

Wigan played well today by the commentary but are too reliant on a smart manager and a couple of players with a tendency to sulk. Blackburn are waiting to implode but have good enough players to eventually click and race up to finish 16th and Bolton are in a mire with the possibility of losing players in January, although Cahill has'nt exactly shone. But. I think only one of these will be in the bottom three with the addition of a perennial struggler, possibly Wolves or one of the new boys who wow us until January and then slide and finally one of those clubs deemed too good to go down. There will be very little between 12th and the bottom this time round I fear which makes the points not taken even more galling and the games twixt now and new year slightly scarey.