watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bobby's miss....

Started by Hazey, October 23, 2011, 10:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

Am I correct in thinking that after his horror miss a couple of years ago (?against Man City) from 6 yards with open net, that he then turned things around?

Let's hope the miss embaresses this hell out of him and he turns it on from here for the rest of the season.

Pick your lip up Bobby, stop sooking and play hard man!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Mr Fulham

Sorry to say this, but he has been totally effective this season.

6 Prem matches, 3 goals, 3 assists. Not bad, is it? He might have a bad phase currently, I'm not sure if that's got something to do with Jol. But he's still the most efficient player in our squad.

Hazey

I'm not player bashing or anything and think he is contributing, but seriously he should hand in this week's wgaes after that miss.

Was just making an observation that after a similar miss a couple of seasons back he then turned things about, let's hope it happens again!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club