more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket Waiting List - At Fulham?

Started by White Noise, October 24, 2011, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Jimpav

Surely a first and possibly a last come May!

Berserker

Not sure why that has happened especially with our current form, you'd think it would put people off. Mind as you  say, may not need one at all next year if we don't pull our finger out!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jimpav

Second thoughts I've just realised that there was a rush of sales from the home counties after United lost yesterday.

ScalleysDad

I'm not so sure all these tickets are held by 'fans' though. As I mentioned earlier the seats next to me are occupied by different people every game but you can't access them to buy and the number of Everton fans in P1 and P2 was weird. With six tickets allocated to ST holders I suspect some skull duggery is afoot.

MJG

Same here, sit in P2 and the seats behind, front and on our left have never had the same people all season.
All tourists, at the qpr game I had these two couples who just droned on about their lives ALL game. Just got tickets from their company who hold the ST.

Berserker

The seats next to me in P2 are empty most matches but they showed as taken when i was getting my season ticket. The only time i've seen them filled was at the QPR game and the people who had the season tickets was QPR fans, they asked me where the seats were when they turned up.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Its a pain. I wanted two tickets for the Man U game for Scalley and me and theres no chance, according to the stadium plan. If I give up my seat to Seatwave I only get about twenty quid which is well short of the £110 for two anywhere seats. Might have to review the ST next year as its not working out at all. The two citeh fans sat next to us were actually great fun, one knew Kit Symons quite well, but on sunday I overheard all there is to know about buying a camper van. I suppose if you can afford the initial outlay for anything between two and six tickets and you sell the seat on at the advertised price its a slow burning good earner. The cost of my seat for the Spuds game works out at £18 and change minus a 10% handling fee pro rata. I suppose I could put that seat on the market for the £45 quid and shop at Waitrose for a change.