watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A little bit of perspective...

Started by The Equalizer, March 11, 2010, 08:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Fulham have this year lasted longer in Europe than Real Madrid, AC Milan, FC Porto and Fiorentina.

You couldn't make it up!

COYSW!!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

And Chris Baird has played more games in Europe than Cristiano Ronaldo  :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

Quote from: finnster01 on March 11, 2010, 08:41:44 AM
And Chris Baird has played more games in Europe than Cristiano Ronaldo  :011:

...I like that statistic.. :54:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

It is incredible but Roy is 'Mr Europe'. We have played good football in this competition all the way through and it has been our on field sophistication in Europe that has increased our stature. I wonder where we stand in that table of European club sides now? I don't want to compare Roys superior powers to those of Rafa Benitez but Roy has that same easy, instinctive way with European football. I never find myself pondering what Roys tactics might be for a European game or whether he will get them right you just know he will. He has not met his equal as a manager in this competition yet. Roy is relaxed, confident and clearly in his element and that will communicate itself to the players. I don't really approve of mugging old ladies but tonight, who knows. -

The Equalizer

Wise words oh noisey one. You look at the Shaktar games again and you realise that Roy knew exactly what he was doing at all times. They had the possession, but he knew that we could keep them out of the game.

And I will quite gladly be on my toes with an old girl's Gucci handbag tonight...!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Well I couldn't help myself and bought a couple of bottles of Veuve Cliquot's (we'll make the old lady more than a yellow widow) and have a chilled one ready to be popped for the occasion
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead