watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Unbelievable tekkers - AJ goal!

Started by os5889, November 03, 2011, 11:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Has Jol reacted like that to our goals before today? He seemed in a good mood and the players just looked a tighter unit with the manager shouting from the touchline and giving instructions THAT WERE listened to and acted upon. Or am I just imagining it?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

Thanks for posting that - it really was an outstanding strike by AJ.

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

ScalleysDad

The goal celebration was quite good as well. Some oik threw a roll of paper towels onto the pitch towards where the group of players were doing the celebration hug thing. A steward waddled on to remove it but AJ jogged towards it seemingly to pass it back. Instead he gave 'the' boot a bit of a polish with it right in front the more vociferous men in red. Classy.

rhyspabsolom

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 03, 2011, 11:58:30 PM
Has Jol reacted like that to our goals before today? He seemed in a good mood and the players just looked a tighter unit with the manager shouting from the touchline and giving instructions THAT WERE listened to and acted upon. Or am I just imagining it?

Everything seems rosey after a game like that doesn't it? Guess we'll see on Sunday.
Obviously a huge (and probably emotional) game for Jol. Would be nice to see the players behind him (but unlikely, I would worry).

And on the goal - unstoppable. Looked great from H4, almost wish I was at home just so I could rewind again and again.
Also, how ridiculously smooth was the celebration? Like, Obama-smooth. Jog away, give it the crazy ear, I score them every week mate.

os5889

It was a pretty darned enjoyable game if truth be told. The first in a  while!

Burt

That goal was a thing of beauty!

Just as well Dempsey got his head out of the way, else it would have ended up in the net as well.

In fact three of the goals were top draw...great stuff.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Burt on November 04, 2011, 09:08:23 AM
That goal was a thing of beauty!

Just as well Dempsey got his head out of the way, else it would have ended up in the net as well.

In fact three of the goals were top draw...great stuff.

I liked sidwell's goal because it was a very 'HAVE THAT!' meat and potatoes goal

Dugliss

Quote from: os5889 on November 04, 2011, 07:18:08 AM
It was a pretty darned enjoyable game if truth be told. The first in a  while!

I was saying on the drive home that it was the first game I`ve really enjoyed for ages