watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some great pics from last night from the Guardian

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, November 04, 2011, 09:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Thanks for those pictures, some great photo's in there.

Gutted I couldn't be there last night, was a great game and looked a fantastic atmosphere.

Burt

Very good.

I wonder what Murphy was saying/shouting to Nunez? That would make a good caption contest.

Burt

Oops according to the caption in the Grauniad that's not Nunez.

Get Coat gif

BalDrick

'Gutted I couldn't be there last night, was a great game and looked a fantastic atmosphere.'

+1

Quote from: Burt on November 04, 2011, 09:19:55 AM
Very good.

I wonder what Murphy was saying/shouting to Nunez? That would make a good caption contest.

After the thread the other day about swearing, I'm not sure any of my entries would make the cut!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

FC Silver Fox

Me too Baldrick. My television took some stick last night.  I think I would have been red-carded had I been on the pitch. Yes, this would certainly be a challenging caption contest. To stay within the bounds of good taste would require thinking with my head and not my heart.  Every time we got a free kick on the edge of the box last night, I was hoping somebody would hit the ball so hard that Nunez would have to pick the ball out of the back of the net, along with his testicles. That is, if the maggot has any cojones, which is seriously doubtful.  :doh:  Doh, there I go again.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

Mitch

Love the Murphy picture. A lot of the players most wound up by Nunez and giving him grief were the ones not even in Poland!

HatterDon

I have lived a long time and have been to every continent but Australia, and I'm here to tell you that there is no sight on earth more beautiful than the Cottage at night. Thanks for that first photograph, AFC!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Shredhead

I thought the JH stand was on fire.
I quite liked the way Nunez was smiling when getting abuse. At the end it looked like he was taking his shirt off to swap with a Fulham player, but realised no-one would have wanted to.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Porkopolis

cebu

Thanks for the photos, AFC! The first one is absolutely brilliant, a real keeper.  :54:

Travers Barney

Great pics...good stuff.

First home game i've watched on telly since Cullip's late winner against Cardiff...wifey not happy with the industrial language so probably going to risk the ridicule on Sunday and attend with the crutches.

We are the whites
We are the whites