watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cobblers Is Right

Started by White Noise, March 11, 2010, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Jesus how wrong is that? :046: :56:. If i was a Northampton fan i'd be going mental. Saying that they desreve to be humiliated , i still hate the thuggish team that came down on Peschis debut and ruined it by finishing a very exciting Ian Selleys career.Should we stock Chelsea tops in our club shop? :58:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

when you have  sell your own stuff cheap and then stock man u & chelsea stuff there is no hope ,just jack it all in take up domino's instead :53: :dft008: :dft005: :005:

Logicalman

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 11, 2010, 04:17:27 PM
Jesus how wrong is that? :046: :56:. If i was a Northampton fan i'd be going mental. Saying that they desreve to be humiliated , i still hate the thuggish team that came down on Peschis debut and ruined it by finishing a very exciting Ian Selleys career.Should we stock the dark side tops in our club shop? :58:

FFC,
If you were a Northampton fan you'd have to be mental!!

LBNo11

...frankly, that's obscene!  :035:

By further publicising glory hunter rivals on their own site, they are helping to lose themselves another generation of fans.

It is the equivalent of bringing on the Craven Cottage pitch at half time a former player of that other team in Fulham - it would be plain daft, can you imagine someone like 'Chopper Harris' doing the half-time draw...

:dft007:

What d'ya mean he has - what idiot authorised that..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

VicHalomsLovechild

"can you imagine someone like 'Chopper Harris' doing the half-time draw..."
Prefer him doing it rather than Terry. As least there would be something left in the pot to win!