watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your Highlights Of The Season So Far?

Started by White Noise, November 04, 2011, 11:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I know we are only a quarter of the way through the season but what have been your favourite bits thus far?

Maybe The Ruiz goal, The Poznan, Beating the Haha's, A European trip, Grygera, Kasami........???

nevzter

The 6-nil on QPR has to be the moment for me thus far.  The fact that I've seen Fulham decimate another Prem club 6-0 is amazing. 
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

TWFL

The 2nd half against Citeh, absolutely brilliant atmosphere, players were passionate and the Poznan was hilarious! Felt like we'd won the game..

mrska

The Citeh game was good because i won a corporate box, tour of the ground and chatting away to George Cohen. The result..  or the comeback was the icing on the cake.

The Qpr game was the best performance ive seen all season..  lovely hot day and getting one over The Bitters..

The Bronsons

QPR was too easy. 2nd half Man City for me. Last night might have beaten it but I watched it on TV because I couldn't face another four hours in the car.  :dft001:

RidgeRider

Quote from: The Bronsons on November 05, 2011, 12:55:33 AM
QPR was too easy. 2nd half Man City for me. Last night might have beaten it but I watched it on TV because I couldn't face another four hours in the car.  :dft001:

I agree. The Man City second half was pretty dang good. We did nearly everything right against QPR cause they gave us loads of space.

Lighthouse

We are hardly over loaded with highlights so far. Has to be those already mentioned. But my highlight so far is the fact I look at the squad and see a good first team play in the pointless Europa and turn in a good performance knowing we still have a squad who can compete in the Prem with several changes if needs be. We actually have a squad of really top class players. We just need Jol to find the best way for that squad to play.

So the highlight is the squad we have at Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

6-0 beat down of QPR!  082.gif  065.gif
Fulham for life!

MJG

Man City game and the 2nd half was great seeing as it shut the City fans up who were sitting next to me in the Putney End.

HatterDon

easy, the Citeh match.

My first time back in England since January 1993. The great weather. The pints before and after the match. Meeting so many FofFers. Sharing it all with HatterMom.

The second half, specificially -- well except for the first 45 seconds -- as spirited and deserved a comeback as you'll ever see. The Hammersmith End roar felt like it would lift the entire ground off its moorings. The Memsahib looking at me around minute 80 and saying, "I don't think I could do this every week."

The most brilliant highlight in a brilliant week. Can't beat it for me -- unless we win the FA Cup at Wembley.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

It has to be Citeh for me. And Fulham remain the only club to take points off them this season!   098.gif

Reindeer

City without a doubt.  Thursday night was good due to the level of support for the opposition.  QPR was too easy.