watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kasami

Started by NorthernWhite, November 06, 2011, 08:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

I read an interview he gave to a Palermo web-site where he's saying he's settling in well in London with the likes of Riise, Trotta and Grygera all being friendly and Italian speaking.

He's desperate for his 1st goal but wants more playing time and said he'll continue to work hard to get in the 1st team.

Ive really liked the look of him so far but he's played on the right and with Dembele, Duff and Ruiz there, I can't see him getting regular time on that side.

Where do you see his best position and where would he get regular game time?

Laughing Spam Fritter

As you say he has looked impressive from what we have seen of him so far but I thought he had been bought as a central midfielder and the potential long term replacement for Danny Murphy as the main playmaker. I'd like to see him given a chance there.

MJG

Quote from: Laughing Spam Fritter on November 06, 2011, 09:01:23 AM
As you say he has looked impressive from what we have seen of him so far but I thought he had been bought as a central midfielder and the potential long term replacement for Danny Murphy as the main playmaker. I'd like to see him given a chance there.
must admit i don't see that type of role in his make up.
He's quite dynamic with great energy and would like him in one of three behind the sole striker type positions, which i think we will end up playing.

Laughing Spam Fritter

Quote from: MJG on November 06, 2011, 09:07:41 AM
He's quite dynamic with great energy and would like him in one of three behind the sole striker type positions, which i think we will end up playing.
Point taken but today when we are chasing the game, Dickson replaced Danny, what's that all about? If we were trying to protect a lead, then that would possibly make sense, though I'd rather see Gecov given a chance. Surely Kasami offers a better option if you want to attack.

Mr Fulham

I'd have thrown in Kasami or Frei instead of Dickson. Waste of space that was.

MJG

Quote from: Laughing Spam Fritter on November 06, 2011, 07:16:25 PM
Quote from: MJG on November 06, 2011, 09:07:41 AM
Point taken but today when we are chasing the game, Dickson replaced Danny, what's that all about? If we were trying to protect a lead, then that would possibly make sense, though I'd rather see Gecov given a chance. Surely Kasami offers a better option if you want to attack.
your no going to see me argue that Etuhu should not have come on.
I would have gone for Kasami or Frei .

HatterDon

In the long term, I see him as a central mid. I think he's POTENTIALLY better at what Sidwell's good at and POTENTIALLY  better at what Etuhu's good at. He's not there yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to discover that he starts next season as one of the central midfield partnership.

I think that, at the end of next season, we'll be considering him Jol's best transfer from the summer of 11
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on November 06, 2011, 09:46:24 PM
In the long term, I see him as a central mid. I think he's POTENTIALLY better at what Sidwell's good at and POTENTIALLY  better at what Etuhu's good at. He's not there yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to discover that he starts next season as one of the central midfield partnership.

I think that, at the end of next season, we'll be considering him Jol's best transfer from the summer of 11
I'm better potentially than Etuhu, infact my nan is better than Etuhu.

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 06, 2011, 09:49:40 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on November 06, 2011, 09:46:24 PM

I'm better potentially than Etuhu, infact my nan is better than Etuhu.

If you think I'm commenting on your nan, you're nuts!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel