Dembele
Zamora
Etuhu
Kelly
Ruiz

White Noise

Who was the best of a great bunch?

Aldo

Dembele. He is finally looking to be the player we thought we'd signed a year ago!

TonyGilroy

Yep, Dembele.

Great second half from the entire team and with luck a preview of what we can become.

FatFreddysCat

Voted Sidders, purely because on one occaision he was on the floor but still chucked his head in front of a boot in a non dangerous situitaiton. But should have voted Dembele, more for his defending work than his attacking.

HatterDon

I voted for Duff since he was the spark in the second half. That little bugger is a handful isn't he? Having said that, Moussa was brilliant today and deserved a goal for his efforts.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Mr Fulham

moussa. but kelly and sidders were very good as well.

rhyspabsolom

If Dembele had put it slightly to the left or right of Frieds after Bobby's lay-off it would have been an almost perfect game.

BalDrick

Quote from: Mr Fulham on November 07, 2011, 01:26:05 AM
moussa. but kelly and sidders were very good as well.
Kelly's really growing on me, tbh the fact Grygera looks like he could be out for a while doesn't concern me in the slightest. What does concern me, however, is Riise blowing hard after 5 minutes. Looks seriously below fitness for a Prem player, frankly he looks like me (a medium smoker of 44) after running around with the dogs for a while.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

BalDrick

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on November 07, 2011, 07:54:35 AM
If Dembele had put it slightly to the left or right of Frieds after Bobby's lay-off it would have been an almost perfect game.

Wasn't the only one who shot straight at Friedel though was he? Deuce did in the first half and BZ did later on, though the latter was more Friedel closing the angle.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

SG

Voted Baird. I thought he and Hangeland were imperious in that second half, although it could have been anyone of the 10 outfield players. Lets be honest that result was daylight robbery and although Lighthouse is on his usual realistic downbeat self that was one hell of a game where we deserved the points. Progress is being made gradually game by game.

Burt

Definately not Etuhu...  :dft011:

I only caught the second half down a boozer in Leeds and based on that 45 mins would have to say either Dembele or Duff.

Nick the Swede

Dembele for sure the best Fulham player yesterday!

Best on the pitch was however Brad Friedel, if it wasn't for him we would have nicked all three points!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

michaelread

anyone who voted Baird is as big as a donkey as he is. He is a premier league defender. YOU WATCH THE BALL WHEN ITS AT THE PLAYERS FEET, NOT THE PLAYERS BODY.

bit harsh of me but Baird just completely let us down, retreating, in the box, afraid of being made a fool of, ended up costing us a goal and he nearly tripped over his own feet.

AlFayedsChequebook

Lighthouse

Quote from: SG on November 07, 2011, 08:18:34 AM
Voted Baird. I thought he and Hangeland were imperious in that second half, although it could have been anyone of the 10 outfield players. Lets be honest that result was daylight robbery and although Lighthouse is on his usual realistic downbeat self that was one hell of a game where we deserved the points. Progress is being made gradually game by game.

Thanks for that, I try and be realistic and consistant. I voted for Dembele as MOTM and you voted for Baird. Funny thing 'opinions'. But thanks for singling me but others are realistic and consistant too.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Close between Sidwell and Dembele, though the latter pipped it with his constant running and getting back to help sidders out in midfield (as he seemed mostly all alone there).

DukeTyrion

Awesome team performance with 1 small exception, I thought Riise was really poor.

Not normally one to single players out like that, but he really didn't seem as up for it as the rest of the team were.

Irelands_number1

id have to agree, riise was suspect at the back,
also i thought baird in the last 2 games has been poor, his distributio has been terrible, but has defended well though

MOR :

Dembele ...the best player by far on the pitch, and we will do well to keep hold of him in the January Sales (Window), regardless of the contract he has signed.