watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ratings

Started by Basil, November 06, 2011, 09:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basil

MS - 6, Basically he has very little to do and could not really be fautled for goals

Gygera - 7, I really like him, so calm and simple effective distribution today, such a shame he got injured although thankfully we are not short of RB options. Wish him a speedy recovery

Brede - 9, Brilliant today, best I have seen him this season, imperious.

Baird - 6, Fautless for OG (that was a fair hit) but not sure he was quite so faultless in second. Not bad but not his best game.

Riise - 5, I really dont think he is fit enough to do the job Jol wants him to.

Duff - 7, Very unlucky to be taken off (although I wanted Ruiz on), he has been really good in last two games, back to last season's form.

Sidwell - 8, He put in a proper shift and as much a all the media loves Parker and all he does Sidwell gave as good as he got today and really drove us forward.

Murphy - 6.5, Seems never to finish a game, did well today although I thought Sidwell outshone.

Mousa - 9, Utterly brilliant, was everywhere and Spurs just could not handle him, his fitness seems great of late.

Clint - 8, Great touches and non stop running and effort (I dont mean that in a patronising way)

Bobby - 7, A good shift and was strong on countless occasions, lacks confidence as far as finishing goes though.

Subs
Kelly - 7
Ruiz- 6.5
Dickson - 5

TonyGilroy

Hard on Baird. I thought Lennon's goal was unstoppable without a solid defensive screen. Under Hodgson Lennon would have had at least 1 and probably 2 more defenders to get past but no Hodgson team could have approached the second half performance.

I think your Riise comment is spot on. Time for Briggs IMO.

HatterDon

also easy on Sidwell. One of the three times he gave up possession [without a challenge] in our half in the first 20 minutes was when he gave it to Adebayor which led directly to their first goal.

For me, Sidwell today was the little girl with the little curl.

As for Riise, he's supposedly in there so he can "bomb up the wings" but his timing and his pace aren't up to it. CALLING MR. BRIGGS; CALLING MR. BRIGGS!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

General

I think Riise is on a different wavelength to the others and we use him at all the wrong times... the amount of times he was in space screaming for the ball to end up not getting it was almost unbelievable. I agree today he wasn't at his best but I (like with the rest of the team) see potential - I just want to seesome consistancy and the ever llusive end product...

MrFantastic

Only Pantsil can get 10 in my book but he doesn't play for Fulham no more
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.