watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bring Walker to book.

Started by malcbridger, November 07, 2011, 06:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcbridger

I am still smarting over the result yesterday (like many others) and the Kyle Walker blatant cheating towards the end should be investigated and the England international should be charged. How is this different to a blatant handball on the line which would warrant a straight red? To a slighly lesser extent Parker flapped at the ball with his arm and the offence was overlooked by a totally inept Mr Walton. After a disappointing first half, we were so unfortunate not to pick up at least a point as we battered them in the second half. I hope the Jol bashers give the guy a break, we will play worse than this and win and will come good.
Sympathies to Grygera, it looked like a very bad injury. Best wishes. COYW.

JBH

Quote from: malcbridger on November 07, 2011, 06:44:25 AM
I am still smarting over the result yesterday (like many others) and the Kyle Walker blatant cheating towards the end should be investigated and the England international should be charged. How is this different to a blatant handball on the line which would warrant a straight red? To a slighly lesser extent Parker flapped at the ball with his arm and the offence was overlooked by a totally inept Mr Walton. After a disappointing first half, we were so unfortunate not to pick up at least a point as we battered them in the second half. I hope the Jol bashers give the guy a break, we will play worse than this and win and will come good.
Sympathies to Grygera, it looked like a very bad injury. Best wishes. COYW.

We did play worse at Wigan.

This is the 2nd home premiership game in a row against Spurs when we have been cheated out of at least a point by a poor Referee, yesterday's handball and last season Gallas blatantly off-side infront of Schwarzer when Huddlestone scored.

And they say Cheats never Prosper :doh:

malcbridger

They are rapidly becoming the new cheats after westham's reign. Even with the bodies in the area, I can't understand why one of the three 'officials' didn't see the basketball incident by the cheating Walker? The players must be so angry about this. Etuhu apparently got a veiled apology from the'ref', a bit too late for that.

leonffc

Let's be honest, and slightly less blinkered, here.
Do you think Walton had to apologise to Spurs for not giving them a pen when Sidwell barged Parker in the back?
We deserved at least a point and yes it was a pen but it's not like Walton was one sided.