watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I;m delighted to say...

Started by CorkedHat, November 08, 2011, 01:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Delighted to say that just after one week, 100 copies of my book have been sold. Today I sent Youngcare a cheque for $200. Thank you to everyone who has purchased The Rainbow in my Heart. 077.gif
If you would like a copy please go on the Amazon or Lulu.com sites or pm me.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

RidgeRider

CorkedHat

Tom Magee

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

GoldCoastWhite

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Vinnieffc

I'm on Chapter Three, but people keep interrupting me suggesting I do some work ! Killjoys  :dft011:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom Magee on November 08, 2011, 03:38:45 PM
Oh dear!

I wonder how many sold for $15.90

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 08, 2011, 03:25:28 PM
Quote from: Tom Magee on November 08, 2011, 02:44:27 PM
What's the book about?

Read this and just buy it. Incredible reading.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rainbow-my-Heart-ebook/dp/B005Q6QJC6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1320765818&sr=1-1

It's about an evil troll called Jezamy Bates who lived in the town of twinatwang in Oz and haunted the kingdom of Fofland. Dont want to spoil it for you but he gets exiled.

jarv

Just ordered mine.   065.gif

CorkedHat

Thanks everyone. The problem, Mr Magee, is that the cost includes shipment from Australia to Overseas and then to you. Given that $2 also goes to Youngcare, I make very little  (if anything) out of overseas sales and it would have been more profitable just to limit sales here in Australia as I did with my first novel.
Because the book has some interest to people overseas and in particular to those who follow Fulham, and  because I wanted to acknowledge some very special Fulham people, I asked the publisher to ensure that it is available overseas.
I have sold almost thirty copies overseas but because there are so many enitities in for their chop, I make virtually nothing from the sales. I feel honoured, however, that so many people, the majority of whom are Fulham supporters, have supported me and the book and I hope that it continues.
So thank you all once again.