watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham interested in Sweden-international Mikael Lustig

Started by ElissonSnygg, November 09, 2011, 09:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.2356682/2011/11/09/lustig_om_intresset_fran_fulham_vet_att_de_har_koll_pa_mig

The link is in swedish but I translate it as good as I can for you.

Lustig about the interest from Fulham: "I know they're watching me"

Fulham and Celtic chasing Michael Lustig.
The Sweden-international confirms interest:
- I know they have an eye on me, he says to fotbollskanalen.se.

The contract with Rosenborg expires last December and Lustig is open about his ambition to move forward in his career.

- I want to move to a big league, that is the number one priority in all cases, but then what happends? Nobody knows. Nothing is done to any club, but I know there are interest, says Lustig.

Fotbollskanalen.se reach him by phone on the team's collection for the international match against Denmark in Copenhagen. Both Sky Sports and Evening Times is saying that both Celtic Fulham would sign the 24-year-old in the January window.

- There is certainly something going on behind the scenes. I know that both were interested. But how interested are difficult to understand, says Lustig.

According to him, nothing concrete has been done, like a bid. Therefore would Lustig keep the door open for different countries and leagues for a while.

- It's not like I have put a ranking to the countries/leagues, like "okay, Italy is number one, England second, and so on." I'm sure the best will come out in the end, and soon I hope to start negotiating with various clubs, says Lustig.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Bilet

White Noise

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7300490/

British pair chase Lustig

International full-back available on free transfer

Last Updated: November 9, 2011 3:38pm

Martin Jol: Targeted Mikael Lustig as he looks to move Fulham up the Premier League table

Sweden international full-back Mikael Lustig has reportedly been targeted by Premier League strugglers Fulham and SPL giants Celtic.

The 24-year-old will be available on a free transfer when his contract with Norwegian side Rosenborg expires in January.

However, it is believed Lustig prefers a switch to Spain, with Espanyol rumoured to be interested.

His agent Lennart Norgren said: "We are in discussions with several serious clubs."

Yarden

I`m with Bilet on this one. Trust me, nothing to get exited about.

The King

I think he is a funny guy, always looks like he's having fun on the pitch.

See what I did there?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: The King on November 10, 2011, 02:08:34 PM

See what I did there?

I'm german, so yes. Very funny. fp.gif :bump:

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: The King on November 10, 2011, 02:08:34 PM

See what I did there?

That is high-class comedy...
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Burt

Agree with Mr Bilet. Sounds like Mr Stoor all over again. Lets not go there.

Burt

Unfortunate picture of Jol.

Has anyone actually seen him crack a smile yet?

LukeJennings

Quote from: Burt on November 10, 2011, 07:00:58 PM

Aye! v Wisla!
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Berserker

Quote from: Burt on November 10, 2011, 07:00:58 PM

He's got very baggy eyes, have they appeared since he has been at Fulham!!!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

And there's the emergence of a Capello-style furrow between the eyebrows...

His stint here is obviously ageing him  :dft011:

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/celtic-verge-securing-swedish-defender-lustig-2189571?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Celtic on the verge of securing Swedish defender Lustig

Submitted by Andrew Slevison on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 09:46

Rosenborg defender Mikael Lustig is close to joining Celtic according to recent reports.

The 24-year old Swede, who played for his country against England last week, is out of contract at the end of the month and Neil Lennon is looking to snap him up quickly.

Lustig, who has also attracted interest from Fulham and Espanyol, can play as a centre-half or right-back and it is believed the Hoops will get in there with an early offer in a bid to lure him to Parkhead.

Swedish White

I have seen Lustig in action quite a few times, and he does look much better than Fredrik Stoor. Lustig (his name means silly in Swedish) was the only player to play the full 90 minutes of every game in the Euro Qualifiers and he has been our MOTM quite a few times. Exceptional lungs, quite good on the ball, and not so bad in defence. I think he'd be quite a catch especially on a free transfer, and he's only 24.

Ron Sheepskin

"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.