watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham abroad

Started by croatianwhite, November 11, 2011, 04:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croatianwhite

Sitting in a bar in Zagreb, Croatia with my Ffc hoody and coat on a local appeared from nowhere and starting telling me that Fulham were his favourite English side since we beat hajduk split in the intertoto years ago ! Felt really good as he was really chuffed to talk about the whites ! Any way the new Fulham flag is being revealed tomorrow at a lower league game here in Zagreb ! I'll try to get some pics and hopefully it will also get to fly high in holland very soon , greetings from Croatia.  Coyw

FatFreddysCat

Superb stuff, it makes me swell with pride everytime i read something like this  :54:

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Travers Barney

Top stuff mate...as Fred said us old timers do get a special pleasure out of seeing London's oldest's team's popularity across the globe.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

Hope to see you in Holland.

We are the whites
We are the whites

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jacob

A friend sent me a message the other day saying he picked up an authentic Fulham kit with McBrides name and number on it at a thrift store in Atlanta, GA. I'm pretty sure I know most all of the Fulham supporters in Atlanta, so I'm wondering who threw out their kit!!

finnster01

Quote from: Jacob on November 12, 2011, 04:08:20 AM
A friend sent me a message the other day saying he picked up an authentic Fulham kit with McBrides name and number on it at a thrift store in Atlanta, GA. I'm pretty sure I know most all of the Fulham supporters in Atlanta, so I'm wondering who threw out their kit!!

Are you sure it wasn't an Eddie Johnson one?  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BalDrick

Funny isn't it, part of me still thinks it's amazing whenever I meet a fellow FFC fan anywhere but on the way to a home game, but it's not that big a deal to others it seems. Last weekend I passed a guy with an FFC badge on his coat as he was walking out of Fat Face in St Albans and I was walking in, I sort of did a double take, said 'a Fulham fan, good man', he looked at me but really didn't seem that phased. I wasn't wearing anything to indicate I'm a Fulham fan, except a receding hairline, to be fair.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Lighthouse

Ah for the days when I walking over some waste ground where they would eventually build the Three Bridges signal box. A big chap who was building there called me over 'Oi, aren't you the Fulham fan?' Good chat and a joke. Not so sure we stand out that much any more.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 12, 2011, 05:03:10 PM
Ah for the days when I walking over some waste ground where they would eventually build the Three Bridges signal box. A big chap who was building there called me over 'Oi, aren't you the Fulham fan?' Good chat and a joke. Not so sure we stand out that much any more.
Three bridges just around the corner from Ealing Hospital? Is it still a record?

MrFantastic

When I went to Bosnia I tried to create a Fulham fan club there where fans would meet and watch Fulham games online or on tv when they have it, but Dzeko moved to Man City and now everybody there is a fan Of City, I never changed my team but I do want Dzeko do do well. I have strong opinions and many on this site don't agree with me but  win, loose, or draw Fulham till i die.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

cutbushcitylimits

We have 3 (including myself) within a few mile radius of eachother in Inishowen....our latest recriut is a nephew of a former player.