more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zamora not starting

Started by The Bronsons, November 12, 2011, 04:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bronsons

... just tweeted by a BBC person

England now confirmed: Hart, Johnson, Jagielka, Lescott, Cole, Jones, Parker, Lampard, Walcott, Bent, Milner. #bbcfootball

jarv

One up front :55:  If that is the case I would have thought BZ over Bent. Hope he gets on(but don't want him injured).

bog

Not surprised. But how can that Italian iriot pick Lescot? Jones looks to be the best young centre half in years so he puts him in midfield. Kevin Keegan did this once with Gareth Southgate and that was the end for he. Twits all.  

MJG

Jones i think would be a liability at the back at the moment. He plays like a midfielder so it might work.
Im going for a three nil loss, Spain will be just too good.

FatFreddysCat

England can go do one. Viva Espana.

os5889

Quote from: bog on November 12, 2011, 04:27:46 PM
Not surprised. But how can that Italian iriot pick Lescot? Jones looks to be the best young centre half in years so he puts him in midfield. Kevin Keegan did this once with Gareth Southgate and that was the end for he. Twits all.  

Lescott and Jones have only been the 2 best players on the pitch! There's probably a reason you aren't England manager....

MJG

Quote from: os5889 on November 12, 2011, 06:01:41 PM

Lescott and Jones have only been the 2 best players on the pitch! There's probably a reason you aren't England manager....
i was thinking Lescott was pretty poor actually.

os5889

Quote from: MJG on November 12, 2011, 06:04:00 PM
Quote from: os5889 on November 12, 2011, 06:01:41 PM

i was thinking Lescott was pretty poor actually.

Different horses for different courses, I'm not one of his fans but him and my favourite sub keeper (Jagielka) have looked good to me tonight.