more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Country besides your own that you have been to with the best looking women

Started by Tom, November 13, 2011, 09:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 14, 2011, 09:33:03 AM
Tom, I agree with Austria, which is why I'm going back there in January for my 3rd visit.

:54:
I'm jealous! What city are you going to?
Fulham for life!

Andy_M

Sweden
Norway

Something about those scandanavian beauties I can't resist!
@got_maile

Tom

Quote from: Andy_M on November 14, 2011, 09:37:49 AM
Sweden
Norway

Something about those scandanavian beauties I can't resist!
I am with you Andy!  082.gif
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

Quote from: Tom on November 14, 2011, 09:36:58 AM
Tom, I agree with Austria, which is why I'm going back there in January for my 3rd visit.

Flying in to Salzburg, but I'm off to Zell-Am-See in the Tirol region for a week of skiing. Will probably pop over to Kitzbuhel for the day while we're there too.

Have a look where I'm staying:

http://www.grandhotel-zellamsee.at/en/grandhotel-zellamsee/
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 14, 2011, 09:56:58 AM
Quote from: Tom on November 14, 2011, 09:36:58 AM

Flying in to Salzburg, but I'm off to Zell-Am-See in the Tirol region for a week of skiing. Will probably pop over to Kitzbuhel for the day while we're there too.

Have a look where I'm staying:

http://www.grandhotel-zellamsee.at/en/grandhotel-zellamsee/
Oh my gosh, that is beautiful! I am so fricking jealous!!! Have a great time and I want to hear about it after you get back.
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

Glorious isn't it? I'll be sure to share all the gory details when I return, although it's still a couple of months off.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 14, 2011, 10:04:02 AM
Glorious isn't it? I'll be sure to share all the gory details when I return, although it's still a couple of months off.
Yes it is!!! Can't wait to hear about it! You will have a great time!  082.gif
Fulham for life!

CorkedHat

This thread is all about going to places where there are good looking women. I thought you were now spoken for - taking coals to Newcastle and all that  086.gif
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on November 14, 2011, 10:10:13 AM

This thread is all about going to places where there are good looking women. I thought you were now spoken for - taking coals to Newcastle and all that  086.gif

I know it is mate, and Austria will become ever better looking when I'm out there, as the girlfriend is coming with me!

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on November 14, 2011, 10:12:10 AM

Finland!!

I am down, I mean up for a trip to Finland right now!  065.gif
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 14, 2011, 10:13:40 AM
Quote from: CorkedHat on November 14, 2011, 10:10:13 AM

I know it is mate, and Austria will become ever better looking when I'm out there, as the girlfriend is coming with me!
My girlfriend loved Austria too! She can't wait to go back to Salzburg either.
Fulham for life!

MJG

I would have to say Poland, very very pretty or was that the cheap drink?

FP

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on November 14, 2011, 02:14:11 AM
There are beautiful woman in every country I have been to so I can't say one stands out over another.
+ 1, but Tahiti has some gorgeous lookin ladies, as does Estonia at the opposite end of the world. And Irish girls are particularly lovely (aren't they KCat  :down_under:)

King_Crud

I lived in Dublin for a year and don't recall seeing a looker amongst them. Outside of Dublin was a different story though.....

The Equalizer

Quote from: King_Crud on November 14, 2011, 02:40:53 PM
I lived in Dublin for a year and don't recall seeing a looker amongst them. Outside of Dublin was a different story though.....

Same goes with Belfast. Every woman I saw there when we played Crusaders had a face like a robber's dog.

GoldCoastWhite

jarv

Middlesborough....OK, not a country but I recall a quote by one of their eastern european players (can't recall name right now). In response to the comment there are only 2 decent looking women in Middlesborough, he said "I'd like to know where they go in the evening" :011: