watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Country besides your own that you have been to with the best looking women

Started by Tom, November 13, 2011, 09:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

MOR :

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Croatia...when we went there with Fulham I can honestly say there wasn't a dud amongst them...

sipwell

Quote from: RidgeRider on November 14, 2011, 02:14:11 AM
There are beautiful woman in every country I have been to so I can't say one stands out over another.

Here here. I agree with that statement. If I have to pick though, Scandinavian ladies are good looking.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MrFantastic

Quote from: Mr_Moon on November 14, 2011, 02:13:37 PM
1.Ukraine
2.Bosnia
3.Serbia

I am from Bosnia and there are good looking girls there but English girls are good looking too, maybe I like their accent . Other than than i like girls for Ukraine there was a girl in my school from Ukraine that looked great but she would only go out with guys here own religion which I didn't know what it was, it was christian religion but little bit different there

148.England
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fusili

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 14, 2011, 02:42:25 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on November 14, 2011, 02:40:53 PM
I lived in Dublin for a year and don't recall seeing a looker amongst them. Outside of Dublin was a different story though.....

Same goes with Belfast. Every woman I saw there when we played Crusaders had a face like a robber's dog.
LOL
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: MOR : on November 14, 2011, 05:25:48 PM
Can't believe nobody has mentioned Croatia...when we went there with Fulham I can honestly say there wasn't a dud amongst them...

I love the checkers! I have two of there national jerseys.
Fulham for life!

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Snibbo