3. Italy
4. Spain
5. Australia
6. New Zealand
7. Slovenia
Fulham for life!

BalDrick

New Zealand, possibly not to come back.
I have been to the RoI but never to the place my grandfather hailed from, Westport, so that's another.

(PS Cannot stress strongly enough how lovely Slovenia is, do it as soon as you can.)
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

White Noise

Haha! I know Westport very well. Not been in some years but it was basically two streets with about 50 pubs in them - most of them just the front rooms of houses turned into bars. Not at all surprised that is where you are from BalDrick! :beer: Got so hammered until the wee small hours the first time I went there I ended up trying to sleep in a ditch. Marvellous times.

Gozorich

CorkedHat

It might be to do wih my age but there is nowhere I wish to go to that I haven't already been
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

aFFCn_Fan

I'd say Japan, well before it went all nuclear I did.
@hincharoo

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Canada, specificially Vancouver and Victoria Island
Mexico

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on November 14, 2011, 10:18:31 AM
New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Mexico
My girlfriend wants to hit up the Carribean. Vancouver is the most beautiful part of Canada. What part of the U.S. do you want to visit?
Fulham for life!

os5889

Quote from: Tom on November 14, 2011, 10:20:42 AM
New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Mexico
My girlfriend wants to hit up the Carribean. Vancouver is the most beautiful part of Canada. What part of the U.S. do you want to visit?

Always wanted to hit New York, Washington, LA and Miami. For some reason I also want to do Boston and Chicago!

Its just so bloomin' expensive to get there!

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on November 14, 2011, 10:25:09 AM
New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Mexico

Always wanted to hit New York, Washington, LA and Miami. For some reason I also want to do Boston and Chicago!

What are round trip tickets going for right now? So you want to do all the regular tourist stuff?
Fulham for life!

MJG

In no order:
Egypt
Icleand
China/Hong Kong
Japan
Australia
Joker in the pack...Antarctica

os5889

Quote from: Tom on November 14, 2011, 10:27:17 AM
New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Mexico

What are round trip tickets going for right now? So you want to do all the regular tourist stuff?

Too much! Times is tough and all that, Ive always dreamed of doing the touristy thing first and then a road trip across the states, my dad did it 30 years ago in a Ford Mustang, I wish I could do it in a new Mustang! Corny I know but such tales have been heard!

MJG

Quote from: os5889 on November 14, 2011, 11:16:23 AM
New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Mexico

Too much! Times is tough and all that, Ive always dreamed of doing the touristy thing first and then a road trip across the states, my dad did it 30 years ago in a Ford Mustang, I wish I could do it in a new Mustang! Corny I know but such tales have been heard!
Planning a road trip in the USA for my other half's 50th birthday next July.
Starting in Detriot (relative lives there) and doing something like Route 66 down to the west coast and LA.

os5889

Quote from: MJG on November 14, 2011, 11:19:35 AM
Quote from: os5889 on November 14, 2011, 11:16:23 AM
New Zealand
Egypt
The Carribean in general
South Africa
USA
Mexico

Planning a road trip in the USA for my other half's 50th birthday next July.
Starting in Detriot (relative lives there) and doing something like Route 66 down to the west coast and LA.

Thats the dream!  098.gif

The Equalizer

Nice work MJG - now you'd better start reading Jack Kerouac...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Fulham for life!

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 14, 2011, 10:15:13 AM
Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on November 14, 2011, 09:25:44 AM
I'd say Japan, well before it went all nuclear I did.

1945? How old are you??

Alright, I meant the most recent time, after the tsunami...that said my Granddad was actually a PoW in Nagasaki when the bomb hit in 1945. He managed to survive it and got back to blighty as well with no side effects.
@hincharoo

MrFantastic

I would want to go to Bolivia, Venezuela, Cuba, Brazil, North Korea, Iran and Kyrgyzstan.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.