watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Latest Fultime

Started by Peabody, November 14, 2011, 11:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Just rreceived mine and there is a really good piece on Tony Macedo, well worth a read.

Tom Magee

I despise FulTime. Its basically a catalogue for the overpriced tat they serve up at the club shop these days

MJG

Quote from: Tom Magee on November 14, 2011, 03:46:23 PM
I despise FulTime. Its basically a catalogue for the overpriced tat they serve up at the club shop these days
While I agree to a point I always find some interesting information on the club, be it the youth setup, reserves, coaches and so on.

Tom Magee

its just regurgetation of stories of the official website, just like WhiteNoise just in print

Quote from: MJG on November 14, 2011, 03:52:32 PM
While I agree to a point I always find some interesting information on the club, be it the youth setup, reserves, coaches and so on.

MJG

Quote from: Tom Magee on November 14, 2011, 04:09:16 PM
its just regurgetation of stories of the official website, just like WhiteNoise just in print

Quote from: MJG on November 14, 2011, 03:52:32 PM
I'm not going to argue with you, but its not always like that and anyway I hate the main website as it happens. Only ever go there for tickets.

Peabody

Totally disagree with you on this Tom. I have always found it a well produced magazine and most times, has interesting articles and information about the club. Also, as it comes with my season ticket, I do not directly pay for it.

Burt

Its a good read.

Sure there are ads for club tat etc. but if there wasn't anything in there they would be missing a trick and the marketing department would need firing for incompetence.

LBNo11

...just like when the adverts are on television, I ignore them and wait until they are over, I just turn past the advertising pages and read the bits I want to read, like the Tony Macedo article as mentioned by Peabody, and Pele's visit to Craven Cottage with Santos, the new coaching team etc.,

The Jack Wolfskin catalogue (cheapest thing £130.00) I throw away (recycle), along with the FFC catalogue as they don't have any (well 2 or 3) items for sale with the original badge.

Overall it is good stuff, maybe a lot of recycled programme articles, but that is OK as I don't buy the matchday magazine any more..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jack Fulham

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 14, 2011, 10:43:44 PMOverall it is good stuff, maybe a lot of recycled programme articles, but that is OK as I don't buy the matchday magazine any more..!

Apparently our match day programmes are the most expensive in the League. Stopped buying them years ago.

americanmike

Quote from: Burt on November 14, 2011, 09:18:25 PM
Its a good read.

Sure there are ads for club tat etc. but if there wasn't anything in there they would be missing a trick and the marketing department would need firing for incompetence.

Couldn't agree more, but I would, wouldn't I?!

The guys that work on Fultime do an amazing amount of work in a short space of time and its hard to fathom how much effort really goes in to producing Fultime not including getting the printing and sending out of the mag.

The interviews with players/coaches are bespoke to Fultime as are the photoshoots and pieces of them released on fulhamfc.com later on.

Just figured I'd give a bit of public 'kudos' to the guys who produce it because, well, it ain't easy. 087.gif

Peabody

The only complaint I have is that they insist on printing , not all but some pages, white on grey or some other wierd concoction, which for someone with my poor eyesight makes it a bit difficult to read.

LBNo11

Quote from: Peabody on November 15, 2011, 03:00:03 PM
The only complaint I have is that they insist on printing , not all but some pages, white on grey or some other wierd concoction, which for someone with my poor eyesight makes it a bit difficult to read.

...Peabody, you should have looked for the adverts for laser eye surgery in it.. 086.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Two Ton Ted

I read it, but to be honest if I had to pay for it I wouldn't bother.
Never ever bloody anything ever.