watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wheres my fellow welshy Mr NogoodBoyo??

Started by os5889, November 15, 2011, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

I've noticed an absence over the last few months?

Are you out there?

Can anyone shed light on this?

os 'Not the same unless nogoods doing it' 5889

Burt

Sorry can't help you on this one.

Bu "bolloxed if I know, isn't it" rt

LBNo11

...last Fof post 23rd September, and he posted on his blog on the 7th October http://www.geeseoff.com/

Has he taken flight?

Nogood (MIA) Boyo...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

os5889

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 15, 2011, 02:53:02 PM
...last Fof post 23rd September, and he posted on his blog on the 7th October http://www.geeseoff.com/

Has he taken flight?

Nogood (MIA) Boyo...

But last active yesterday?

I dont like being the only welshman here!  094.gif

Berserker

Quote from: os5889 on November 15, 2011, 03:28:56 PM

Has he taken flight?

Nogood (MIA) Boyo...

I'm half welsh, does that count?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

mabster

OS , I think there are a few that drop in and out on the board here , there is a guy who guys a lot from Bridgend wearing a 75 replica shirt (unless thats you?) equally there is a guy and his son from Cardiff who i met in germany for the Final who have graced these pages

os5889

Quote from: Berserker on November 15, 2011, 04:44:20 PM
Quote from: os5889 on November 15, 2011, 03:28:56 PM

Has he taken flight?

Nogood (MIA) Boyo...

I'm half welsh, does that count?

It helps, it helps  098.gif

os5889

Quote from: mabster on November 15, 2011, 08:39:33 PM
OS , I think there are a few that drop in and out on the board here , there is a guy who guys a lot from Bridgend wearing a 75 replica shirt (unless thats you?) equally there is a guy and his son from Cardiff who i met in germany for the Final who have graced these pages

Nope not me, I have a mission now! I need to find these people!
I know 1 Fulham fan in Haverfordwest and thats my Welsh Fulham fan contingence!

NogoodBoyo

Duw duw, he's here, Os bach.  Been here all the time, I have.  Been reading, not talking.  Talk is cheap, see, like a budgiecigar.  Lost my password, but found it hanging on a hollowgram hanging round my neck today.  So now I've found my Max Boyce, I'll be singing like a canary in a gold mine.
Nogood "I was there, I was" Boyo

RidgeRider

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 15, 2011, 10:39:19 PM
Duw duw, he's here, Os bach.  Been here all the time, I have.  Been reading, not talking.  Talk is cheap, see, like a budgiecigar.  Lost my password, but found it hanging on a hollowgram hanging round my neck today.  So now I've found my Max Boyce, I'll be singing like a canary in a gold mine.
Nogood "I was there, I was" Boyo

Welcome back. Place isn't the same without you.

Isn't CH part Welsh as well?

NogoodBoyo

My dear friend Mr. Hat was emigrated to Wales in the Second World War for interfering with Goring and Streatley's doodlebugs in Biology class.
He never got over the experience as something happened in a hedge between Aberhonddu and Abergavenny that scarred him for life.
Nogood "riding the ridge, isit" Boyo

CorkedHat

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 15, 2011, 11:25:01 PM
My dear friend Mr. Hat was emigrated to Wales in the Second World War for interfering with Goring and Streatley's doodlebugs in Biology class.
He never got over the experience as something happened in a hedge between Aberhonddu and Abergavenny that scarred him for life.

Quite right Mr Rider and Mr Boyo.
For the first five years of my life I dwelled in the shadows of the Brecon Beacons in my daps and eating Welsh cakes. When I returned to London I had a Welsh mother, Welsh friends, indeed the only people I had ever met were Welsh. I spoke with a Welsh accent and I could sing the Welsh National Anthem (albeit phonetically) in Welsh.
These days I have lost almost all my Welshness. I still possess some morsels of pride when I hear the names of Richard Burton, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Hopkins, John Charles, Dylan Thomas, Katherine Jenkins and Bryn Terfel, but I cringe when I hear Stan Stennett and the word "Rugby".
My Grandfather was a Welsh coalminer and you couldn't be more Welsh than that and I guess it is his legacy that has bequeathed in me a sense of social and political justice. Perhaps I am more Welsh than I know.

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

RidgeRider

Quote from: CorkedHat on November 16, 2011, 02:20:38 AM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 15, 2011, 11:25:01 PM

Quite right Mr Rider and Mr Boyo.
For the first five years of my life I dwelled in the shadows of the Brecon Beacons in my daps and eating Welsh cakes. When I returned to London I had a Welsh mother, Welsh friends, indeed the only people I had ever met were Welsh. I spoke with a Welsh accent and I could sing the Welsh National Anthem (albeit phonetically) in Welsh.
These days I have lost almost all my Welshness. I still possess some morsels of pride when I hear the names of Richard Burton, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Hopkins, John Charles, Dylan Thomas, Katherine Jenkins and Bryn Terfel, but I cringe when I hear Stan Stennett and the word "Rugby".
My Grandfather was a Welsh coalminer and you couldn't be more Welsh than that and I guess it is his legacy that has bequeathed in me a sense of social and political justice. Perhaps I am more Welsh than I know.

Read chapter 1 last night Mr. CH....that's how I knew.  :dft012: