watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - rubbish comedians - Jon Culshaw

Started by BalDrick, November 17, 2011, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

'...personally I think he is best suited to just one liners of comedy programmes rather than trying to do an hour or more by himself.'

Agree with that but equally reckon fair dos to Mock the Week which, whilst not always being brilliant, has at least emerged from under the shadow of Frankie Boyle. Now if they could just get rid of Andy Parsons too...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

zzamora

Noel Fielding and simon amstell on Never Mind the Buzzcocks were absolutly hilarious.

Ill never forget when preston got up and walked out...

And fielding is just hilarious!

epsomraver

Quote from: zzamora on November 19, 2011, 11:42:43 AM
Noel Fielding and simon amstell on Never Mind the Buzzcocks were absolutly hilarious.

Ill never forget when preston got up and walked out...

And fielding is just hilarious!

Funny but the buzzcocks leaves me cold, as does Rickey Gervais

ffcfairy

Quote from: MJG on November 17, 2011, 06:03:16 PM
I think Culshaw and Stephenson are ok and like any impressionist they are hit and miss but some are spot on.The problem they have is the writing is not up to scratch and it does not have the satire of Dead ringers.
I saw Mickey  Flanagan at wimbledon  last Friday and i have not laughed so much ever, i laughed so much it hurt. Highly recomended if anyone gets a chance to see him.

Agreed Mickey Flanagan one of the funnies things ive ever seen (though as a 21 year old was slightly awkward sitting in between the parents during his ruder sections). Sitting in Row B for Jason Manford in a few weeks time!

Jack Whitehall i dont find funny at all. He think he is Michael McIntyre. Not good.
Lee Evans used to be hilarious but i think he is going down hill, everything is very repetitive!

Sheepskin Junior

Micky Flanagan has his moments, although their few and far between
Jack Whitehall I don't mind
Ricky Gervais is just unbearable as is Lee Nelson
And John Bishop isn't too bad on 'A League of Their Own'
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507