watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mark Hughes not associated with us or Man C

Started by epsomraver, November 19, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

From the BBC Mark Hughes has backed calls for the return of artificial pitches to the Football League.

BBC Sport exclusively revealed on Friday that some clubs were keen to reintroduce them in a bid to cut costs and increase revenue.

"I can understand why," the former Wales and Blackburn manager told BBC Sport. Well said Mark!

Berserker

Yep I noticed that when I read the article on the BBC website. Suppose he wants to be associated with the clubs he was most successful at and where there was the least controversy  :031:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Meerkat

I can understand the call for artificial pitches, as I know that Maidstone Utd who at long last are coming back to Maidstone are going to have one for their new ground, but  that is because the pitch can be used all year round, as it will become a community stadium and of course generate money for the club to keep its head above water.  I would not want to see them on League grounds though.

BalDrick

Think they are the two jobs he'll be most remembered for, assuming he doesn't do even better elsewhere if he ever gets another job. At least he's no longer 'the former Manchester United striker'.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town