watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Academy boys back to winning ways

Started by SouthfieldWhite, November 19, 2011, 05:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Fulham Academy beat Ipswich this morning, miss the first 10 mins waiting for a few mate, so think it was 3-1, all goals came in first half

Travers Barney

Good news...the futures still bright SW!

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Who scored? Didn't you ask someone the score ? :doh: Who played well? who was pony?

SouthfieldWhite

the future is bright Barney, our u10s beat Arsenal recently, apparently the first game that Arsnal team have ever lost, my old mate Gary Maculhey sp is doing the u 10s

Fredster, i was standing right outside the pitch and didnt hear no one score so gueesed it was 0-0 when i got in, Cauley woodrow the lad we got from Luton looked a handful up front before going off injured , Ronnie Minkwitz had a half decent game although i thought hed be the stand out player which he wasnt, the Aussie lad who came on up front looked sharp and hungry,  as did most of the midfield, i havnt watched them enough to know too much about them but will be from now on

They have Narwich at home on Wednesday, so if i can bunk off work early, will pop down there

Burt

Great stuff... Always good to keep in mind that outside of the first team there is a lot of good stuff going on.