watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Linked With Newcastle RB Danny Simpson

Started by White Noise, November 20, 2011, 07:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

He's high-flying with Newcastle, and on the brink of an England-callup. Why would he leave? But I would LOVE it, personally.

Burt

DANNY SIMPSON looks set to turn down Newcastle's new contract offer – paving the way for a move, with FULHAM the latest side to show an interest.

The right-back still has 18 months of his deal to run but the five-year offer on the table means he would remain as one of the club's lowest earners.

Both WEST HAM and QPR are also monitoring the situation but Fulham have now entered the race after Zdenek Grygera's knee injury.

West Ham have a long-standing interest in Simpson, while former Toon team-mate Joey Barton has been singing the 24-year-old's praises to Rangers boss Neil Warnock.

The Magpies have been watching Nathaniel Clyne, 20, at Crystal Palace but they have a ready-made replacement in £5.3million signing from Inter Milan, 20-year-old Davide Santon.

Burt

Agree with Mr Fulham... A move to us is at best a sideways move. Be good if he came though, he has a promising career ahead of him.

cebu

This rumour doesn't have the ring of truth to it. But we all like to fantasize ...

HatterDon

I've been following Fulham since 2004-2005 and I can't remember a single RB in the known universe that hasn't been linked with us. It doesn't seem to matter if we are thin or fat at #2, we get linked with them all.

I think there's some sort of Fleet Street rule about this.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jack Fulham

No thanks, a lot of Newcastle fans I know don't rate him too highly. As for an England all up, I think Glen Johnson, Micah Richard, Kyle Walker and Martin Kelly are all ahead of him.