watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is liveonlinefooty down? I wanna watch The Scum vs The Money Grabbers

Started by ImperialWhite, November 20, 2011, 12:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

I'm well up for Chelsea-Liverpool (you never know, a small meteorite might hit Stamford Bridge).

BUT - www.liveonlinefooty.com seems to be down. Any ideas? I'd prefer not having to venture to the pub, trying to keep the booze intake down during November in preperation for Christmas and all that (avoiding Chelsea fans an added bonus).

The Bronsons

It's working okay - try http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/schedule23456817.php

They seem to be under threat though. The live support screen has a message:

QuotePlease do not ask how to sign up, we are not accepting signups at the moment.
THIS INCLUDES INVITES!
Please do not ask how to pay by Paypal, we no longer accept it
These questions will be rejected and your account will be at risk, thanks for your understanding

MJG

Im surprised its lasted this long. The quality is almost like they have plugged into Skys  output somewhere in Isleworth.
I have always thought that it was a covert operation by the FA to get some money from online football.

Burt

I will be going to take the kids to see Tintin, and make sure they get the missus her xmas prezzy.

Its a Football Free Sunday.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: The Bronsons on November 20, 2011, 01:16:16 PM
It's working okay - try http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/schedule23456817.php

They seem to be under threat though. The live support screen has a message:

QuotePlease do not ask how to sign up, we are not accepting signups at the moment.
THIS INCLUDES INVITES!
Please do not ask how to pay by Paypal, we no longer accept it
These questions will be rejected and your account will be at risk, thanks for your understanding

Working again for me, too - thanks.

It's days must be numbered, as you say (unless the FA switch their brains on - this is clearly an iTunes > Napster type situation, which all parties could profit from).

@Burt

Good shout! Let us know if it's worth watching, I might go along to see it tomorrow.

finnster01

Quote from: Burt on November 20, 2011, 01:32:46 PM
I will be going to take the kids to see Tintin, and make sure they get the missus her xmas prezzy.

Its a Football Free Sunday.

Mr Burt,
Perhaps you can confirm/deny the rumours that JA Riise is starring as Tintin?  :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ImperialWhite

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, A. Cole; Ramires, Mikel, Lamps; Mata, Drogba, Malouda.

Liverpool: Reina; G. Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique; Lucas, Adam; Kuyt, Bellamy, Maxi; Suarez.

The benches: Turnbull, Romeu, Torres, Meireles, Bosingwa, Sturrdige, Anelka/Doni. Carroll, Henderson, Downing, Spearing, Carragher, Kelly.

ImperialWhite

Chelsea just about edge it on paper?

However, the workrate of Kuyt, Bellamy, Maxi, Suraez might be able to exploit the high defensive live of AVB's Chelsea, so I've popped a cheeky bet on Liverpool.

FFCcravencottage

:005: :005: Liverpool 2-1 up now with 3mins to go, I believe I've read somewhere Dalglish has never lost to Chelscum

MJG

Not been a bad game, but not good watching considering we have them with soon.
Both teams have energy and pace, something we seem..no strike that..we don't have.

ImperialWhite

Lol. What a rubbish football match. Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2, making me a bit of money. Both sides fairly poor.

Chelsea ain't winning the title. Liverpool ain't playing in the Champions League 2011-12.

MJG

Quote from: ImperialWhite on November 20, 2011, 05:55:22 PM
Lol. What a rubbish football match. Chelsea 1 Liverpool 2, making me a bit of money. Both sides fairly poor.

Chelsea ain't winning the title. Liverpool ain't playing in the Champions League 2011-12.
fairly poor compared to who? City?Utd ?Fulham ? It was an ok game, quite open and best team won.
Agreed that neither team will win the lge.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: MJG on November 20, 2011, 05:59:51 PM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on November 20, 2011, 05:55:22 PM

fairly poor compared to who? City?Utd ?Fulham ? It was an ok game, quite open and best team won.
Agreed that neither team will win the lge.

Poor relative to their own standards. Chelsea of a few seasons ago would have walked all over the Chelsea of today, Liverpool likewise.