watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Christmas at the Cottage

Started by zander, November 22, 2011, 04:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zander

Is anyone on here planning to be in attendance?
I'm thinking of giving it a look but just wondered if it was worth the effort.

AlFayedsChequebook

I'm tempted since Dempsey and Ruiz are going to be there, and I live nearby.

Plus free mulled wine and mince pies!

Mitch

I'm going to go. Have been to a couple before. Even at 24, it's nice to be meet the players and get a few bits signed. Had a little chat with Simon Davies last year about the final etc, looking forwards to getting a pic of Dempsey signed and framed celebrating/scoring his chip.

zander

I've never been to anything similar so why not I suppose.

The offer of free mulled wine and minced pies certainly seals it.

Berserker

Do you have to buy a ticket as there was only one for dinner at £70?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

Dont think I will do it.

Not a fan of minced pies.

Mitch

MrFantastic

Is Alfayed going to be there I don't think he celebrates Christmas, but everybody else does so he should be there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

White Noise

Always well worth going. The players are always on good form and it gets you right in the Christmas spirit. :54:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

it is a good night,it is just a chance to meet the players   and get your shirt/sock/scarf signed.  They (the players ) are usually in good form.  It does not cost £70.00 ...that's the dinner dance and ,  I have never seen Mo at it.

What a strange comment Mr Fantastic :
Is Alfayed going to be there I don't think he celebrates Christmas, but everybody else does so he should be there

RidgeRider

when is it? i will be there till the 20th.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/November/ChristmasattheCottage.aspx

on the 6th sorry

but there is a Cottage Tour on the 18th !!

RidgeRider

MrFantastic

Quote from: KCat on November 23, 2011, 12:48:59 AM
it is a good night,it is just a chance to meet the players   and get your shirt/sock/scarf signed.  They (the players ) are usually in good form.  It does not cost £70.00 ...that's the dinner dance and ,  I have never seen Mo at it.

What a strange comment Mr Fantastic :

I meant nothing by it, I was only saying that there is a chance he might be there because he is the chairman of the team, I didn't try to say that he should celebrate Christmas, I don't celebrated it either, but I go to Christmas parties if someone calls me there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.