News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve Bruce... Alan Pardew... Steve keen...

Started by mrska, November 27, 2011, 09:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Shame to see Steve Bruce in trouble at Sunderland. I believe he's a good manager and i've always admired his honesty. Me and Otter met him once at Fulham and he was a true gent,

Steve Kean..   its hard to feel sorry for him really..  i admire the way Blackburns board are backing him, and i guess he's had some bad luck, but they are in deep trouble.  I can't honestly see him being there in the New Year.

Alan Pardew..  im liking him more and more.  I like his honesty and the way  he doesn't look for excuses.  When he was appointed at Newcastle, i thought the job was miles too big for him..  but he's proved me wrong. He used to go out with my cousin when he was a player  and he really is  a massive FULHAM fan..

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: mr_ska on November 27, 2011, 09:19:39 AM
Shame to see Steve Bruce in trouble at Sunderland. I believe he's a good manager and i've always admired his honesty. Me and Otter met him once at Fulham and he was a true gent,

Steve Kean..   its hard to feel sorry for him really..  i admire the way Blackburns board are backing him, and i guess he's had some bad luck, but they are in deep trouble.  I can't honestly see him being there in the New Year.

Alan Pardew..  im liking him more and more.  I like his honesty and the way  he doesn't look for excuses.  When he was appointed at Newcastle, i thought the job was miles too big for him..  but he's proved me wrong. He used to go out with my cousin when he was a player  and he really is  a massive FULHAM fan..
Name dropper !  :59:

mrska

ha ha....Did  i tell you about the time i met George Best... Besty to his pals...

Don't know who was more more drunk..  me or Besty. He had really small hands, but and vice like grip when giving a hand shake..

Then there was me and Molly Sugden......

Hazey

I've always liked Pardew and would of welcomed him here after Roy, but it wasn't to be.

Steve Bruce does nothing for me for some reason, but my history following the game probably isnt long enough to make a call really.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

richie17

Bruce won about 30% of his games at Wigan and is doing same at Sunderland. That's not very good and there's nothing in his record suggesting he's a good manager to me.

epsomraver

Quote from: mr_ska on November 27, 2011, 09:33:56 AM
ha ha....Did  i tell you about the time i met George Best... Besty to his pals...

Don't know who was more more drunk..  me or Besty. He had really small hands, but and vice like grip when giving a hand shake..

True story. I built a pond for George and he had to rescued from drowning in it when he fell in p****d ,it was only 3 feet deep!  couldn't get up the sides to get out, I should have thought to have put in a ladder  :005: a real gentleman though, no airs and graces and his missus was a stunner in real life too.

GoldCoastWhite

And her pussy ?   fp.gif

Burt

What makes Pardew's achievements all the more impressive has been the hostile fan base when he was started. They hate Ashton, couldn't believe Hughton was kicked out, etc. etc. yet Pardew has just kept plugging away doing his thing with style and dignity. Good on him.

Burt

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on November 27, 2011, 10:32:22 AM

And her pussy ?   fp.gif

Had her pussy been blue-rinsed?
fp.gif x2

mrska

Quote from: Burt on November 27, 2011, 10:33:35 AM
Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on November 27, 2011, 10:32:22 AM

And her pussy ?   fp.gif

Had her pussy been blue-rinsed?
fp.gif x2
lol lol...

leonffc

Skasie, Ask your cousin if the rumours of 'chunky' Pardew eating loads and loads pineapple chunks because it makes his semen taste nice are true.

Fletchino

Quote from: leonffc on November 27, 2011, 04:13:49 PM
Skasie, Ask your cousin if the rumours of 'chunky' Pardew eating loads and loads pineapple chunks because it makes his semen taste nice are true.

So you want him to ask his cousin what pardew's semen taste's like!!?

leonffc

Motown

Having just recovered from idle musings on a possible link between pineapples and pussies, I must say I'm with you on your original post, Mr Ska...... :58:

Burt

So what does it mean if someone (like me) is allergic to pineapple?

Fletchino

Quote from: Burt on November 27, 2011, 06:30:04 PM

Don't swallow!!!!

leonffc

mrska

That would be a telephone conversation worth taping..  ' Hiya Hayley  its Dean..  remember in the early 90's..........'

It's not going to happen x  ha ha fp.gif

Motown

Quote from: Burt on November 27, 2011, 06:30:04 PM

Stick to pussy. :022:

Mr_Moon