more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

player ratings for arsenal

Started by LRCN, November 27, 2011, 08:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRCN

RidgeRider

Good report Lork. Thought you were more than fair on Baird who I thought was exposed a bit and thought he let the Belgian a clear path for the equalizer as Senderos and Hangeland were marking.

I get he was covering the corner and didn't want to get caught out but he didn't even seem to make a move to cover Vermuellan's move to the net, and his read on the ball should have pulled him in towards the Belgian. Mistake on his part I thought.

HatterDon

Quote from: RidgeRider on November 28, 2011, 12:44:09 AM
Good report Lork. Thought you were more than fair on Baird who I thought was exposed a bit and thought he let the Belgian a clear path for the equalizer as Senderos and Hangeland were marking.

I get he was covering the corner and didn't want to get caught out but he didn't even seem to make a move to cover Vermuellan's move to the net, and his read on the ball should have pulled him in towards the Belgian. Mistake on his part I thought.

Don't forget that the cross was NOT to Vermaelen; it was to Chamakh who mistimed his jump. Had he gotten it right, he'd have headed it up to row Z. It is awfully hard to fault ANYONE for their equalizer. It was just one of those things.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MrFantastic

Vermaelen that guy has some skills great player and it is hard to stop him so Fulham did well there to hold him to that one goal and they have some other great players so we should be happy with a draw there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.