News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking News-Arsenal bid acepted for Smalling as well!

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, January 26, 2010, 05:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Ooops,looks like this ain't over,just on sky sports,Fulham just accepted the Gunners bid and this ain't over yet.............

clintclintdeuce

So everyone is sitting around watchign SSN eh? lol

Maybe we should get Whilshire on loan?
The Dude abides.

scotty

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on January 26, 2010, 05:11:40 PM
So everyone is sitting around watchign SSN eh? lol

Maybe we should get Whilshire on loan?
cool,and I thought it was just me LOL
bit of a mad one this to tell the truth,but we'll get the cash etheir way so we are ok,just let the big boys fight it out !

Admin

Brilliant! Let the two fight it out I say & we could even push the 10 million mark with this transfer. Those two hate each other & I could see this turning into a 'grudge' buy just to p1ss the other one off. This could get ridiculous with the fee blown right out of proportion.

Well done Fulham, let the games begin...

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

JBH

If you actually look at the fulham board statement

Fulham can confirm that it has reached an agreement with Manchester United for the transfer of Central Defender Chris Smalling.

Should a successful medical be completed and final terms agreed the player will join Sir Alex Ferguson's team at the start of the 2010/2011 season, staying at Fulham for the remainder of the current season.

All it is at the moment is a pre contract agreement, which legally means actually nothing whatsoever.

We shall have to wait and see what develops   ::)

Lighthouse

Smalling or Brede will play for Arsenal for the rest of the season and Smalling will then go to Man Utd while Brede will return to us. Simple really.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 26, 2010, 05:24:01 PM
Smalling or Brede will play for Arsenal for the rest of the season and Smalling will then go to Man Utd while Brede will return to us. Simple really.

for the love of all things holy,will some one keep Lighthouse away from the nightnurse please?

RidgeRider

Bloody hell! This has just turned into entertainment rather than a wake.  ;)

ron

I wonder what clauses are in the pre-contract agreement in the event of an injury to him between now and the end of the season which might be claimed to be a permanent problem which limits his ability?

I'm only suspicious that we would be held to a contract on a much reduced fee.

Old redcheeks is the kind of bloke whose hand you get money out of 50p at a time...with a spanner.......

finnster01

Quote from: ron on January 26, 2010, 05:30:44 PM
I wonder what clauses are in the pre-contract agreement in the event of an injury to him between now and the end of the season which might be claimed to be a permanent problem which limits his ability?

I'm only suspicious that we would be held to a contract on a much reduced fee.

Old redcheeks is the kind of bloke whose hand you get money out of 50p at a time...with a spanner.......

Chances are there is an agreed upon insurance deal in there to cover for that eventuality. They are not that silly. It is just a question on who pays the insurance premium which I am sure was part of the negotiations. I don't think we have to worry about that.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ron

I guess so.....but I'm all in favour of clean breaks and fresh starts once the decision to sell has been made. I'm sure that we know about 5 % (if we're lucky) of the whole story...    ..whether Roy needs some cash now for a swoop or whatever....We'll as always wait and see.

SuffolkWhite

I think a shame we lose this young talent, but if we have to sell then we have to. I Roy will get a player or two in return that will help our squad!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"