watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Easyjet help for Twente please.

Started by FatFreddysCat, November 29, 2011, 05:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I think i've only flown twice on Easyjet, Belfast and Malaga and cant rememer printing anything out, just turned up with my booking ref and job done,but Jay reckons unless i print something out they'll charge us. What's the apple?

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 29, 2011, 05:47:33 PM
I think i've only flown twice on Easyjet, Belfast and Malaga and cant rememer printing anything out, just turned up with my booking ref and job done,but Jay reckons unless i print something out they'll charge us. What's the apple?

If you're hoping to get through sharpish at Luton you need to do 'on line check in', print it off and carry that through with your passport. You'll need to 'check in' on line for the return journey and print that off too (to take with you).
Otherwise you need to go to the desk AND still need proof of booking.

leonffc

Phone me if you want. Kaz has my number.

Matt

I'm flying EasyJet. We have just checked in online and printed our boarding passes. No idea if there are any additional fees for checking in at the airport but it wouldn't surprise me.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Mitch

You need to print off your boarding pass online. They don't have check desks for all passengers as such. Saves them the staff costs and you the time (in theory).

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2011, 05:51:41 PM
Expect a what are you wearing later  :015:

FatFreddysCat

Cheers chaps, i'll get er indoors to have a go at it later, i'm a complete Fwit,so wont even attempt it  :doh:

leonffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on November 29, 2011, 05:54:57 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2011, 05:51:41 PM
Expect a what are you wearing later  :015:

HAHA I had to think about that then   :009:

Fletchino

Remember to do both you seats for your fat arse...!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on November 29, 2011, 08:15:45 PM
Remember to do both you seats for your fat arse...!
Remember to bring some extra dosh for your next fine  :59:

SouthfieldWhite

Ain't got a printer at mo but my mates doing mine, just go to the e mail and print it off, even you can do that fredster, see you out there, although won't go drinking with you as I can't afford to be arrested as the cab fare home will cost a fortune ;-) 078.gif

Tom Magee

Fat bastards have to pay more for extra baggage

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom Magee on November 29, 2011, 09:56:29 PM
Fat bastards have to pay more for extra baggage
Do you have to pay extra for all your other aliases

Travers Barney

Hope to catch up with you over there Fred....Scrumpy boy and his ladies are picking me up in 45 mins...flag packed...rope purchased (thanks to Mrs Travers) beer tokens safely stored away.

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 30, 2011, 03:19:29 PM
Hope to catch up with you over there Fred....Scrumpy boy and his ladies are picking me up in 45 mins...flag packed...rope purchased (thanks to Mrs Travers) beer tokens safely stored away.

We are the whites
I'll just keep an eye out for the flag and come and say Hello. If we make it back from Germany in time, well head for Molly Malones before the game, as it seems most are going there  :beer: . Have a safe trip and COYWS.

FatFreddysCat

Now i' baffled, apparantely Drunken Duncan has got his boarding pass on his mobile, some sort of bar code  :035: . Jay is going to print off ours.

MrFantastic

I always drive to games here in USA it is more fun that way
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

FatFreddysCat

Took about an hour from my house to getting a beer in Luton, breezed straight through security, well apart from getting pulled up for a can of coke in my bag that i'd forgoten about.

leonffc

Fair play. Did you use that speedy security thing?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on December 04, 2011, 04:34:20 PM
Fair play. Did you use that speedy security thing?
Nah, didn't need to, just walked straight through.