watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Putney End - - P2

Started by aussierod, November 30, 2011, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussierod

Hi guys, I'm comin down for the Bolton match in a few weeks (as per previous post a few weeks ago) however I've manaegd to 'convert' a few Aussie mates of mine to come along so there will be 4-8 ppl now which is obviously quite difficult to get us all together. I did see some tickets in the P2 Putney End which would allow us to be in the same area however it says that they are restricted view and also row ZZ which, as this is my first Craven Cottage match, I'm not sure if ZZ is top or bottom and how bad a restricted view would be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Unfortunately I cant seem to get any in the Hammy End unless we dot around the stands which isnt ideal when I'm trying to convince them to come with me. Also, as per previous thread, would love to catch up with a few people for some pre match pints so please shout out a few good spots to meet fellow FOF's for a pint or 2
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

The Doctor

Hi Rod

Row ZZ is right at the back of the stand - front row is A, and AA is halfway back.  Have a look at the link below to get an idea of how restricted a restricted view seat is (you'll need Java installed on your PC)

http://www.fulhamfc.com/surroundviews/restrictedview.html

As for pubbing, The Brick is usually a good bet for catching up with the reprobates off here

http://www.bricklayers-arms.co.uk/

Hope this info is useful

The Equalizer

Definitely the Brick for boozings.

If you have trouble with the seats, I've noticed that Seatwave seems to sell tickets all over the ground to anyone who wants one, whichever shirt you're wearing. The prices are usually cost or thereabouts too.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

I wouldn't be too concerned with any restrictions on viewing - there might be a pylon in the way at times but it's not going to obscure the entire pitch for anyone. Far more important to all get seats together.

The Brick's alright though not really if you're a Guinness drinker.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on November 30, 2011, 02:26:28 PM
I wouldn't be too concerned with any restrictions on viewing - there might be a pylon in the way at times but it's not going to obscure the entire pitch for anyone. Far more important to all get seats together.

Or a lager drinker it would seem. They've only got that Meantime stuff on tap these days when I often fancy a Peroni.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 30, 2011, 02:30:33 PM

Or a lager drinker it would seem. They've only got that Meantime stuff on tap these days when I often fancy a Peroni.

Do find it quite annoying, they have a great cider on before the game, go back aftwerwards and it's run out and it's just Strongbow or similar. Not a bad little boozer but pretty poor selection of drinks.

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on November 30, 2011, 02:32:47 PM

Do find it quite annoying, they have a great cider on before the game, go back aftwerwards and it's run out and it's just Strongbow or similar. Not a bad little boozer but pretty poor selection of drinks.

I'd blame the Ferret before blaming the pub for the lack of cider mate!

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 30, 2011, 02:42:11 PM

Knew you were going to say that.

Joking aside, it's rubbish isn't it? Every matchday I go there they run out of a decent cider early on, yet they never have the foresight of ordering double, or even getting some of another cider in. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail, and they're failing to get their hands on any of my post-match money, doubt I'm alone.

os5889

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 30, 2011, 02:42:11 PM

Seconded

HatterDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 30, 2011, 02:19:52 PM

agreed. If it's a nice evening, the patio is resplendent in various shades of black and white.

And there's often a nice young gentleman willing to help foreigners walk there from the ground without getting lost and winding up in Cockfosters.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

I was drinking the London organic lager with Fletch, ok. but £4 a pint  :014:

aussierod

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 30, 2011, 02:19:52 PM

If you have trouble with the seats, I've noticed that Seatwave seems to sell tickets all over the ground to anyone who wants one, whichever shirt you're wearing. The prices are usually cost or thereabouts too.

Cheers for the suggestions lads, sounds like I'm dragging these fellow upside-downers to the Brick with me

With regards to seatwave, I tried using that to get a ticket for the Man Utd game the week after Bolton, however I needed a Fulham customer reference number (CRN) or something similar which I had from being a token Fulham member (ie signed up, bought clothes etc from the Fulham site, however not paid any money for this CRN) but I couldnt use it on Seatwave. Anyone able to help me use Seatwave then?
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

The Doctor

I might be wrong, but I think you need a reference number with a ticket booking history for Seatwave.  Once you've bought Bolton tickets, you'll have one of those, so try piling in for Man Utd tickets after that

aussierod

MJG

I sit in P2 and sat in zz for a cup game last year. Good view so i don't see a problem with it. Can be a bit noisy if you start banging on the back of the stand like a kid. ;-)