watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lokomotiv Moscow Want Dembele

Started by White Noise, November 30, 2011, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/tottenham-face-lokomotiv-moscow-competition-fulhams-dembele-2350231?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Tottenham face  competition for Fulham's Dembele

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Wed, 11/30/2011 - 11:07

Tottenham face stiff competition for Fulham striker Moussa Dembele.

Spurs are expected to make a fresh move for Dembele, having tried for the Belgian last January.

However, Bobsoccer says cashed-up Lokomotiv Moscow are preparing a bid for Dembele for when the winter market opens.

Fulham boss Martin Jol insists he doesn't want to lose Dembele.

AlFayedsChequebook

Why the hell would you want to go to Russia?

Horrible country, horrible league

BalDrick

Hope I am wrong but this has an air of inevitability about it that it will end the same way everything does that starts with rumours about Tottenham wanting a player, quickly followed by Twitch the Spiv hotly denying any interest.

I would not be distraught if he went but I'd expect not a penny less than 10 big ones. In non-consecutive notes Redknapp.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Pata

The Russian league's just broken up for the winter, so there will be all sorts of rumours. Surprised he hasn't been linked to Anzhi, which seems to be the default setting these days. Italian sources are linking him to CSKA, rather than Lokomotiv.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

RidgeRider

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on November 30, 2011, 02:37:40 PM

Well he probably wouldn't , but it is a rumor from Tribal Football, enough said  :dft012:....but doubt he would go there when he could be playing for a top 6 team in the Prem unless they were going to pay stupid money and even then I don't think he is about the money.

BalDrick

'...he could be playing for a top 6 team in the Prem...'

I'm not convinced his future is in this country.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MrFantastic

The league might be bad but the money is great there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

The King

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on November 30, 2011, 02:37:40 PM

Horrible league? That's the same thing as saying the Portuguese, the Ukrainian, the Dutch, the Turkish or the Greek league is horrible. CSKA won the UEFA Cup in 2005, Zenit won it in 2008, the league is ranked 7th in Europe, lots of clubs have lots of money and potential with great players.