watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

They are tough up north!

Started by epsomraver, December 01, 2011, 12:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

An ice-cream seller has been attacked with a machete and robbed while selling from his van in Greater Manchester.

The man, 54, was selling ice cream to a child on Lodge Street in Monsall at about 20:00 GMT on Sunday evening when four teenagers approached him and demanded cash, police said.

Ice  cream to a child end of November at 8 oclock at night, I blame the parents bang head bang head

LBNo11

...did they cone off the scene of the crime? I hope they put the robbers a wafer 99 years...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 01, 2011, 01:23:27 PM
...did they cone off the scene of the crime? I hope they put the robbers a wafer 99 years...

They stole hundreds and thousands!

The Equalizer

A person in crutches was wrongfully arrested by police after the questioning officer misunderstood the witness, who had told him "the kids ran off with a raspberry ripple".
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

epsomraver

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 01, 2011, 01:38:25 PM
A person in crutches was wrongfully arrested by police after the questioning officer misunderstood the witness, who had told him "the kids ran off with a raspberry ripple".

:011: :011: :011:

It always happens on a" Sundae "up there

NorthernWhite

Clint Eastwood commented that the Ice Cream seller should have been carrying a "magnum"....

Vinnieffc

Police say the evidence is flakey

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: epsomraver on December 01, 2011, 12:56:27 PM
An ice-cream seller has been attacked with a machete and robbed while selling from his van in Greater Manchester.

The man, 54, was selling ice cream to a child on Lodge Street in Monsall at about 20:00 GMT on Sunday evening when four teenagers approached him and demanded cash, police said.

Ice  cream to a child end of November at 8 oclock at night, I blame the parents bang head bang head

When I was at Uni in nottingham, there used to be an 'ice cream van' that delivered drugs across the city.

Maybe these exist in Manchester too!

NorthernWhite

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 01, 2011, 02:01:00 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on December 01, 2011, 12:56:27 PM

When I was at Uni in nottingham, there used to be an 'ice cream van' that delivered drugs across the city.

They certainly do and you don't want to be in Monsall at anytime of the day, especially at night!

Irelands_number1

Greater Manchester...... ice cream van..... december..... 8 at night.......
i want some of that ice cream ;)

epsomraver

anytime of the day, especially at night!   :005: :005: :005:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

[/quote]

[/quote]

They certainly do and you don't want to be in Monsall at anytime of the day, especially at night!
[/quote]

yep this is a drugs thing,no doubt about it :028: :028: