watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How many more times

Started by The Swan, December 01, 2011, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

How many more times are we going to concede a goal in the last minute of a game.
FC Twente 1 Fulham 0
The Swan

ron

All that can be said is they didn't half seem to have a lot of space on their right wing towards the end.......elderly legs doing just enough towards the pension fund out on our left maybe....?

millsy

I'm sorry to say that we got what we deserved. It was clear to all that we set out not to concede and not much more. I really think we're better than this. Hope, in the end, tonight won't matter but maybe our Manager will learn from this.

I don't think Bobby and AJ had good games but didn't see much support play and it's games like this that sap forwards' confidence, which may cost us in games to come.

Big plus for me tonight was, again the young lad Frei and I'd really like to see more of him and also maybe Gecov and Kasami. Give the older guys a break!

Millsy

Burt

Agree with Mr Millsy. Time to start the transition, and blood in some of our talented youngsters. Carefully, of course, there is always room for experience, but all these late goals we are conceding tend to suggest the fitness levels aren't what they used to be.

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."