https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sami ameobi

Started by mike_f, December 03, 2011, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_f

his legs are really really annoying. iritate me alot

Burt

Blimey... Surreal Post of the Day winner!
:dft009:

mike_f

Quote from: Burt on December 03, 2011, 05:12:37 PM

have you not seen how skinny, horrible they are?

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Bambi on ice. Shocking footballer, may be worse than his brother.

MrFantastic

I never seen his legs, and never seen him play that much anyways there
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on December 03, 2011, 07:48:00 PM

Seriously?

Firstly, his brother isn't bad at all... He's quick and can finish, he's scored some beauties in recent seasons and nearly scored a stunner today that smashed off the bar, not to mention the fact that he's regarded as an absolute legend by the Toon.

Secondly, Sami Ameobi is 19 years old... he has his whole career ahead of him. He's tall, quick and may be skinny but can cause problems for defences, as seen today by his impact against Chelsea. We could do with a young and up and coming player like him, particularly because very few of our young players are actually given much of a chance.

Doesn't sound to me like you've seen much of him, or his brother. Is that the case?

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on December 03, 2011, 08:58:20 PM

Seriously?

Firstly, his brother isn't bad at all... He's quick and can finish, he's scored some beauties in recent seasons and nearly scored a stunner today that smashed off the bar, not to mention the fact that he's regarded as an absolute legend by the Toon.

Secondly, Sami Ameobi is 19 years old... he has his whole career ahead of him. He's tall, quick and may be skinny but can cause problems for defences, as seen today by his impact against Chelsea. We could do with a young and up and coming player like him, particularly because very few of our young players are actually given much of a chance.

Doesn't sound to me like you've seen much of him, or his brother. Is that the case?

+1

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on December 03, 2011, 08:58:20 PM

Seriously?

No, this is not the case. I watch a lot of Newcastle United, they are my second team.

We have Kerim Frei, and I guarantee you this, Kerim Frei, if nurtured correctly, will have a more successful career than Sammy Ameobi.

Shola Ameobi scored a beautiful goal vs Spurs this season, doesn't mean he's a good footballer. You say he can finish? 49 in 242 games doesn't sound like a finisher to me.

As for Sammy, he showed glimpses he can be a good footballer with his goal in the Carling Cup and some good dribbles this season. But this is my opinion, if I was a manager, I'd say he's not good enough. As you say, he is 19, and can improve, but is he good enough to ply his trade at such a big team? I don't think so, bottom half footballer.

Before you say anything, Newcastle are a big team, okay it hasn't been shown in recent years but they have a fantastic stadium and the support they have from a whole town is phenomenal. Just some tweeks to their squad and they will be challenging for the European places.

Also, I am slightly offended that you decided that I hadn't seen much of them and basically wrote my views off.

Burt

Quote from: mike_f on December 03, 2011, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: Burt on December 03, 2011, 05:12:37 PM

have you not seen how skinny, horrible they are?

Can't say I have!!