watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congrats to Barney Travers

Started by earlbeatty, December 03, 2011, 07:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earlbeatty

Having survived Enschede in plaster, Neil is now a proud Grandad for the second time!!

Congrats mate - here's to double celebration on Monday night!!

EB

Burt

Well done mate...must be very relieved at the first achievement,and proud of the second!!

LBNo11

...Hearty congratulations Neil, let me know if you are wetting the baby's head at the Earl Beatty and I'll buy you a sherbert - then I'll nip across the road for the best fish and chips in the area..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Travers Barney

Thanks very much folks....more expenditure in the club shop but wouldn't want it any other way.

Unfortunately primarily due to the ground layout did not get the opportunity to properly parade the flag.

Aside from the poor performance a great trip  with lots of laughs spent with someone who I have not known for long but whom I consider a true mate Dave (Scrumpy) who along with his wife Viv and friend Lyn went out of their way to make sure I got to the game.

Beat Odense and we can plan the next one.

We are the whites

We are the whites

Scrumpy

Absolutely. I had the pleasure of Barney's company on the trip to Enschede, and he is a top, top man. Despite being on crutches, and his daughter ready to drop, he made the decision to follow the lads in Holland. I'm not sure the team deserved such support, but there you go!  :medal:

Neil, best wishes on the birth of Ruby, and let's hope the boys manage a much better performance on Monday.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

earlbeatty

We'll get that flag up, don't you worry!!! Carrow Road??!!

Otherwise a nice trip to somewhere warmish in March will be perfect!!

I'm saving the pennies already!!

EB

Travers Barney

Definetely doing Norwich EB.

We'll hatch a plan.

We are the whites
We are the whites

Mr Fulham

SouthfieldWhite

Many congrats to your daughter and family Mr Barney, been thinking of organising an away trip, be good to have you on board and hopfully many others from FOF

White Noise

Many congratulations BT. Hope everyone is doing well and you are recovering from Holland.

Here's to the young inheritor of the flag.  :wine:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Another Fulham Baby   065.gif  congratulation to all concerned .

FatFreddysCat

Congrats Barney, sorry didn't get to meet you, had to put up with Shady instead :hook:

The Doctor

Congratulations to you and the family, Neil.