watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andrejs Stolcers

Started by SouthfieldWhite, December 03, 2011, 09:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

How many remember our Latvian players Andrejs Stolcers? On my way home from Twente i got an e mail from him, very surprising as weve never met , so not sure how he got my e mail address, anyway he is now doing coaching for a firm called concept 4 and wants to come and do a coaching session for my boys team( free of charge)

I looked him up on wiki and was surprised that he ended up at Hayes and Yeading FC, think he must of peaked at Fulham, although i think he played less than 30 games for us

Ive e mailed him back to take up his offer, and waiting for a reply, but will be good if he comes down to my club to do some coaching and find out what he felt about Fulham

LBNo11

...one of Tigana's strange buys, didn't he score from a tight angle against Palace on his debut? If memory serves the roads were 'chocker' on the day which meant that the team coach was stuck in traffic so Tigana got the team off the bus and got them to jog to Selhurst Park as a way of getting there on time and helping them to warm up..?

(or was that another game - a bit forgetful these err, you know, thingies, parts of the week..)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Pata

Yeah, he decided to settle here as Latvia is fvcked as the result of the crisis and there is virtually no money in football over there.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 03, 2011, 10:30:37 PM
...one of Tigana's strange buys, didn't he score from a tight angle against Palace on his debut? If memory serves the roads were 'chocker' on the day which meant that the team coach was stuck in traffic so Tigana got the team off the bus and got them to jog to Selhurst Park as a way of getting there on time and helping them to warm up..?

(or was that another game - a bit forgetful these err, you know, thingies, parts of the week..)

LB, i do remember the coach getting stuck in traffic on the way to Selhurst park under Tigana, but for some strange reason, i thought Stolcers scored on his debut at West Brom, seem to remembver being near to behind the goal and as soon as he hit it, knew it was going in, could be wrong though

LBNo11

...just checked the Bible, you're right Neil, must have got the synapses cross wired, I do remember the goal was scored from an impossible angle at the right hand upright (or was it the left?).. :49:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 03, 2011, 10:46:58 PM
...just checked the Bible, you're right Neil, must have got the synapses cross wired, I do remember the goal was scored from an impossible angle at the right hand upright (or was it the left?).. :49:

Seem to remember him on the right and like you say found the corner of the net, think we won 3-1 that day and thought hed be a great player for us, but that seemed to be his Fulham highlight

BalDrick

Liked a drink but preferred seven, allegedly.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

I think we should start a FOF My Memory Aint What It Used To Be Club...  :dft011:

I suspect I will feel right at home in it. That's if I remember that the FOFMMAWIUTBC existed.

VicHalomsLovechild

We'd only forget it was there!

Senior Supporter

A relative of mine belongs to the CRAFT club, and they have their own club tie. What does CRAFT stand for? Can't Remember A F...ing Thing!   fp.gif