News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which Etuhu shows up for the game tomorrow?

Started by JohnKovacs, December 04, 2011, 04:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnKovacs

The timid, never making a forward pass, back peddling one, or the super aggressive, winning the 50/50 balls, bossing the center of the park one? Hopefully, he shows up and plays hard. He, along with Murphy, have to have a good game if we hope to get anything out of this match. If they both play really well, we will win. If they struggle, we will lose.

RidgeRider

I think the latter as he is playing to keep his position in the starting XI and/or a potential transfer with good wages.

I think he may end up being the difference against Liverpool and like him, in the form he has shown recently, over Sidwell against a team like Liverpool.

White Noise

You could take the view that he has had 3 good league games on the trot and therefore can't possibly have another one but I think Liverpool at home is the sort of game where he could excel. I think Liverpool's midfield is a far less daunting prospect than in the corresponding fixture last season.

Also, the following article would suggest his recent comments were a bit unfortunate and that he us just keen to play and do well -

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2011/12/etuhu-happy-at-fulham/

Burt

His form has been on the up in recent games so I am hoping we see a continuation of that.

dancrawford

Dickson's been immense since he came back into the side and his irritation that he hasn't had a look in ahead of Sidwell has been well documented recently. He'll be well up for getting stuck into Liverpool tomorrow night - and we'll need him to, too.

psand22

He knows he's playing for his spot in the team and/or another team, so he'll  be ready to play.  I'm seeing another good game from him.