watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd

Started by The Doctor, March 14, 2010, 10:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

Are any of the esteemed posters on here watching the Man Utd game at an ale-house in SW London?  I'm knocking around at a loose end today and can't bear the thought of walking into a random pub rammed full of London Reds.  Its bad enough that I can't touch a drop of sweet, sweet beer

LBNo11

...sorry Doc, like you, just the thought of sharing a room with a bunch of plastic mancs puts me off going out. Today I are being mostly building a pergola and then off to my Tai Chi lessons. You can always pop over to give me a hand with the pergola and watch the live stream..?

:003:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkCity

I will be watching in the Groves Bar Cork with a load of Man U supporters, all done up in their AIG gear who have never even been to England and are really not sure where Manchester is , should be great fun !
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

The Doctor

Ah well.  If you want your pergola to see tomorrow its probably best if I stay well away, Ed!  I might pop down the Beatty - should be far enough off the beaten track to avoid the attentions of the gloryhunting hordes.

Are you heading to the Juve game on Thursday?

os5889

United fans made anywhere but Manchester patriotically donning kits made in thailand sponsored by bust bankers sold en masse to a bunch of geographically clueless scrotum scratching mouth breathers

ImperialWhite

Of course they're real fans! Their aunt's friend's brother's mate's dad knew someone who went to Manchester once and it just felt right, so they say.

I've had a lovely cup of Blingo tea this morning and am looking forward to being the only smiling face in a little pub in Oxford full of phoney Mancs (something I'm trying to figure out, actually - surely if you're going to be a glory hunter in the South at least pick the Arse or Chelski so you can get to a match every once in a while!?).

LBNo11

...sorry Doc I will not be at the Juve match, sadly I doubt if I will attend another game this season to be honest.. :002:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Doctor

Sorry to hear that LBNo11.  Hope all's well.  There is of course the matter of a small debt that needs settling... :dft001: