watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would you like to see get relegated

Started by The Swan, December 04, 2011, 09:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Who would you like to see get relegated.I want Stoke, Wolves and QPR to take the drop.
Who do you think will get relegated. I think it will be Wigan, Wolves and Blackburn.
The Swan

MOR :

Admin

Quote from: The Swan on December 04, 2011, 09:55:28 PM
Who would you like to see get relegated.I want Stoke, Wolves and QPR to take the drop.
Who do you think will get relegated. I think it will be Wigan, Wolves and Blackburn.

Us if we're not careful.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Admin on December 04, 2011, 10:07:39 PM
Quote from: The Swan on December 04, 2011, 09:55:28 PM

Us if we're not careful.

Possibly not the best thing to discuss at the moment. The other likely contenders need fine tuning, a bit of luck and a kick up the backside. We need all those things plus a plan, an end to the apparent discord and somebody to light the blue touch paper for the Jol revolution. I suspect a similar thread on another board will have us in the mix quite frequently.
Very tentatively I'd go with a promoted team that goes into free fall and ................. damn it too close to call.

ron

The standard reply to this question when it arises is "Not us".

The fact that it has arisen before Christmas speaks volumes about our expectations for Jol's tenure of the hot seat. If he inspired high hopes, the question of relegation wouldn't even be thought about on these pages.