Main Menu

FULHAM UP TO 13th

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, December 05, 2011, 09:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

bigalffc

That feels better eh? 078.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Dan in Notts

Absolutely fantastic. Makes things look much better. Now, please can we beat Swansea, Bolton and (what the heck) Man U, so I can start enjoying our run to the Europa and FA Cup finals.

The Rock

Looking up the table rather than down for the first time in a month. One win off 8th place I see.

FatFreddysCat

Above Qphahaha next week   :54:

fulhampa23

We can handle Swansea, probably will be a similar game as this was, a bit lackluster, but we can beat anyone defending like that
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

The King

If Villa don't win Bolton, QPR don't win Liverpool, Norwich don't win Newcastle, Everton don't win Arsenal and Tottenham win Stoke we will go up to 8th if we win Swansea. That's not bad at all.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The King on December 05, 2011, 11:03:41 PM
If Villa don't win Bolton, Liverpool don't win QPR, Norwich don't win Newcastle, Everton don't win Arsenal and Tottenham win Stoke we will go up to 8th if we win Swansea. That's not bad at all.
As long as we're above the bitters next week i'll be happy.