watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Such a shame

Started by SHADY1, December 05, 2011, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHADY1

that Liverpool fans have the sending off, a penalty that wasn't given and a goal that maybe should have been as excuses why they lost ... somehow it makes the win even sweeter   064.gif :yay:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

FC Silver Fox

... and what a shame they'll have a long, cold traipse back up to the 'pool.  :005:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

ron

..and what about Andy Townsend's vigorous defence of that tackle on Dembele? Unbelievable! ...The laws of the game doesn't seem to bother him!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 05, 2011, 10:10:44 PM
... and what a shame they'll have a long, cold traipse back up to the 'pool.  :005:
Or half a mile up the rd to their house next door to the Manure supporter. Love it.

Lighthouse

That bloke in Red that kept flinging himself on the floor. Why was he allowed to stay on the pitch? Or is that also allowed now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

Quote from: ron on December 05, 2011, 10:11:11 PM
..and what about Andy Townsend's vigorous defence of that tackle on Dembele? Unbelievable! ...The laws of the game doesn't seem to bother him!

I wonder if he'd been defending it, if a Fulham player had done it to a L'pool player?  I suspect NOT!

Well done the Whites!!!   098.gif

Berserker

I can't wait until work tomorrow, i had our loss last season rubbed in for weeks by a collegue, i won't say a word, i'll just smile
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Equalizer

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 05, 2011, 10:10:44 PM
they need to get out of the Whistle and Flute first! That've been here all game!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

RidgeRider

I've no one to gloat at here in CA but I'm positive the excuses regarding the red card and the penalty not given will be heard by all of you tomorrow at the office. Have fun with it!

The announcers on ESPN, were clearly favoring Liverpool. I have never felt a team of announcers favored one team over the other but today it was obvious how badly they wanted Liverpool to win. Terrible.

Pata

1. Very puzzled to see Carroll start - no point against Hangeland. As the game showed, Fulham defence still struggled against pass-and-move. Would've made more sense to have Maxi and Kuyt.
2. Absence of Lucas showed. Spearing did not step up on yesterday's evidence. Defense exposed and worryingly out of shape at times - gaps between Agger & Skrtel and at one point Johnson was behind them with the right flank totally exposed. I think in general, Fulham exploited the space reasonably well and with better final ball and decision making could've punish LFC in the 1st half.
3. Playing with 10 - sat waaaay too deep, inviting too much pressure.
Big positives for me - fantastic efforts from Henderson and Downing that hit the woodwork. They're beginning to show some confidence.
Refereeing... well, the call on Spearing looked OTT but it was a little heavy and we've seen calls go our way for lesser offences - e.g. in the derby. More peeved with the lack of 2nd yellow for Senderos and the disallowed goal.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Tom

Quote from: Pata on December 06, 2011, 10:09:12 AM
1. Very puzzled to see Carroll start - no point against Hangeland. As the game showed, Fulham defence still struggled against pass-and-move. Would've made more sense to have Maxi and Kuyt.
2. Absence of Lucas showed. Spearing did not step up on yesterday's evidence. Defense exposed and worryingly out of shape at times - gaps between Agger & Skrtel and at one point Johnson was behind them with the right flank totally exposed. I think in general, Fulham exploited the space reasonably well and with better final ball and decision making could've punish LFC in the 1st half.
3. Playing with 10 - sat waaaay too deep, inviting too much pressure.
Big positives for me - fantastic efforts from Henderson and Downing that hit the woodwork. They're beginning to show some confidence.
Refereeing... well, the call on Spearing looked OTT but it was a little heavy and we've seen calls go our way for lesser offences - e.g. in the derby. More peeved with the lack of 2nd yellow for Senderos and the disallowed goal.    
Why do you come on here and post this crap? This is a Fulham board and we don't give a crap about Liverpool!  096.gig
Fulham for life!

Quills

Having read some of the reports I am pretty shocked at how biased they are towards Liverpool.  It's annoying enough when we beat a team and the write up is all about how crap they were rather than how well we played - to read a list of whining excuses and find it's actually a 'proper' report in a national newspaper is pretty galling.  But who cares - let's move on and hopefully follow up with an away win, I can but dream...

FFCSteve

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 05, 2011, 11:07:05 PM

The announcers on ESPN, were clearly favoring Liverpool. I have never felt a team of announcers favored one team over the other but today it was obvious how badly they wanted Liverpool to win. Terrible.

Along with the BBC, Sky Sports....in fact all of the press!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

epsomraver

Quote from: FFCSteve on December 06, 2011, 11:26:15 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 05, 2011, 11:07:05 PM

Along with the BBC, Sky Sports....in fact all of the press!

Too right mate that is the truth.