watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham will be only the fourth club ever

Started by Lighthouse, March 14, 2010, 12:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

TO BEAT Man Utd in three consectutive matches in Prem History. How proud do you feel about that?

Some are even saying we will be hammered  :005: No they are really. I tell you what if we lose by more than two goals I shall see the Doctor on Monday for a check up. Well one of us is mad. :59:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ImperialWhite

Repeat after me folks...

We're going to do the double! We're going to do the double!

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Fernhurst

Blingo is on his way round with a feather........ he will carry out an emergency procedure to make you sick as you have obviously overdosed on his tablets ( and the whisky).

Then he will sit with you during the game to ensure you remain calm during our hammering...

Good luck with the recovery.... and try to remember this is not the most important game this week!

BTW...... don't ask what he does with the feather  :013:

ImperialWhite

"Victory would see Fulham become only the fourth club in Premier League history to win three successive games against Manchester United; a feat previously achieved by Liverpool (twice), Arsenal and West Ham. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8559649.stm

ImperialWhite

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/12/squad-sheets-manchester-united-fulham

Another interesting little nugget, "the scorer of the first goal has won each of the last six meetings between these sides without conceding".

LBNo11

...lovely sentiments Lighthouse, but bear in mind that boxes of frogs have tried to have you certified.. :029:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 14, 2010, 12:14:35 PM
TO BEAT Man Utd in three consectutive matches in Prem History. How proud do you feel about that?

Some are even saying we will be hammered  :005: No they are really. I tell you what if we lose by more than two goals I shall see the Doctor on Monday for a check up. Well one of us is mad. :59:

Booked that appointment yet?

Lighthouse

Quote from: os5889 on March 14, 2010, 03:21:05 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 14, 2010, 12:14:35 PM

Booked that appointment yet?

Really have. For mid day Monday. Must find out why I wa sooo stupid. Must get back to normal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCOutpostCommander

Don't despair Lighthouse, reverse psychology didn't work on my kids either though it did keep me deluded as to my ability to influence events. Very, very deluded indeed! :dft011:
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

os5889

I must say we can defend pretty well, just once we'd conceded the fight was over, save some steam for Thursday