News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, 5 points from 3 games where 1 was expected. How do we push on from here?

Started by Admin, December 05, 2011, 10:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

First of all.. 098.gif :clap_hands: 078.gif

So how do we push on from here? The way this season is going, I was expecting at the least only one point from Sunderland, Arsenal and Liverpool. As per usual, Fulhamish has risen again and we pick up 5.

So..

Do we go all Fulhamish again where we are expected to pick up points and lose against Swansea, Bolton but pick something up against Manchester United? You can never tell with us.

So, how do we keep this run of form up?

fulhamben

Quote from: Admin on December 05, 2011, 10:50:44 PM
First of all.. 098.gif :clap_hands: 078.gif

So how do we push on from here? The way this season is going, I was expecting at the least only one point from Sunderland, Arsenal and Liverpool. As per usual, Fulhamish has risen again and we pick up 5.

So..

Do we go all Fulhamish again where we are expected to pick up points and lose against Swansea, Bolton but pick something up against Manchester United? You can never tell with us.

So, how do we keep this run of form up?

4 points from the nest 2 is a must although i fully expect 6. but then again knowing us we will lose both
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

os5889

Swans conceded 2 goals at home this season,only 1 loss, man utd and they should have drawn that, hope we can get something though

MJG

I think that's more pts off the top clubs this season than we did all last year.

Jimpav

4 from the next two would do me. Failing that I would like to see us put in a similar performance. Really proud of the shift the boys put in tonight.

NogoodBoyo

In the bad old days of Colemanchez we often played better against the bigger clubs and bombed to the lesser mortals.  Good players need little to motivate themselves against famous teams in front of huge crowds and large TV audiences.  And we do have good players at the club.
To my mind, Jol's character and that of his team will face more stringent tests against the likes of Swansea, Bolton, Wolves, West Brom, Stoke and Norwich.
But, in answer to your question, Jol just needs to manage the team his way with his players.  The second half of the season is going to be interesting.
Nogood "inciting, itis" Boyo