watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Survivor: South Pacific

Started by JohnKovacs, December 08, 2011, 11:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnKovacs

Who do you fancy to win this competition? I think Ozzy will pick them off one by one as they get voted to Redemption Island. My final three are Ozzy, Coach, and Albert, with Ozzy getting the votes from the jury to win the cash.

Thoughts?

Crita

I'm right into this season too. It's been a great one so far.

I have to disagree - I think Coach will recognise the threat that Albert poses and try to flick him soon (but not straight away). Brandon will go next, and that will leave Coach, Albert, Sophie, Edna and Rick. Coach will lean on Edna and Rick to vote with him (he's protected them so far) and that will give him the votes to get rid of Albert and maybe Sophie.

Ozzy will knock Cochran and Brandon off Redemption Island. Not sure if there will be an upset with Albert knocking Ozzy out when he gets there...

My final three:

Coach
Sophie
Albert/Ozzy (whoever gets back in the game)

Mind you, one immunity win can through all this out the window - that's why it's such a great show!

Tom

I love this show and Amazing Race. I have watched each from the very first show of the first season. Ozzy is not going to win it. Coach will win it before Ozzy does. I don't think Ozzy stands a chance. Coach has everything under control right now.
Fulham for life!

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Crita on December 09, 2011, 02:32:45 AM

I have to disagree - I think Coach will recognise the threat that Albert poses and try to flick him soon (but not straight away). Brandon will go next, and that will leave Coach, Albert, Sophie, Edna and Rick. Coach will lean on Edna and Rick to vote with him (he's protected them so far) and that will give him the votes to get rid of Albert and maybe Sophie.

Ozzy will knock Cochran and Brandon off Redemption Island. Not sure if there will be an upset with Albert knocking Ozzy out when he gets there...

My final three:

Coach
Sophie

Mind you, one immunity win can through all this out the window - that's why it's such a great show!

I like your thought process. So much, that I have to agree with you. Now that you mention it, Sophie has a good shot at final three. I think Coach is a lock for final three, especially since he holds the idol. And as far as an Albert/Ozzy duel, I'm thinking Ozzy will win that, but chances are his fortunes can't continue to run good forever, so there may be an upset there. Edna and Brandon have no shot at the money even if they make final three (which they won't). I don't think Rick has a shot to win either (he hasn't done enough). Are you watching the show on Wednesday nights? The reason I ask is because one of the competitors that you named was kicked off last night and is now a member of the jury. Just curious.

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Tom on December 09, 2011, 02:41:12 AM
I love this show and Amazing Race. I have watched each from the very first show of the first season. Ozzy is not going to win it. Coach will win it before Ozzy does. I don't think Ozzy stands a chance. Coach has everything under control right now.

I was really into The Amazing Race last season, but this season I missed the first few episodes, and my DVR didn't pick them up, and I never really got into it. If you watch it from day one (as I did last season), you really look forward to watching it on Sunday night.

Tom

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 09, 2011, 02:52:29 AM
Quote from: Tom on December 09, 2011, 02:41:12 AM

I was really into The Amazing Race last season, but this season I missed the first few episodes, and my DVR didn't pick them up, and I never really got into it. If you watch it from day one (as I did last season), you really look forward to watching it on Sunday night.
Survivor use to be my favorite show but Amazing Race has taken over my #1 spot now. This season has been good too. The final is this Sunday night. You are right, I can't wait for Sunday nights to roll around. Be cool if they did a sports Amazing Race.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 09, 2011, 02:49:21 AM

My final three:

Coach
Sophie

I like your thought process. So much, that I have to agree with you. Now that you mention it, Sophie has a good shot at final three. I think Coach is a lock for final three, especially since he holds the idol. And as far as an Albert/Ozzy duel, I'm thinking Ozzy will win that, but chances are his fortunes can't continue to run good forever, so there may be an upset there. Edna and Brandon have no shot at the money even if they make final three (which they won't). I don't think Rick has a shot to win either (he hasn't done enough). Are you watching the show on Wednesday nights? The reason I ask is because one of the competitors that you named was kicked off last night and is now a member of the jury. Just curious.

All Sophie and Rick have done is fly under the radar and neither one of them deserve to win the 1 million dollars.
Fulham for life!

JohnKovacs

Quote from: Tom on December 09, 2011, 02:58:53 AM

My final three:

Coach
Sophie

All Sophie and Rick have done is fly under the radar and neither one of them deserve to win the 1 million dollars.

Sophie has actually been pretty strong in the challenges, the strongest female for sure. Rick hasn't done anything whatsoever. Lucky for him he was on the beach with the other five on day one making an alliance, or he would have been gone a long time ago.

Tom

Quote from: JohnKovacs on December 09, 2011, 03:18:10 AM
Quote from: Tom on December 09, 2011, 02:58:53 AM

My final three:

Coach
Sophie

Sophie has actually been pretty strong in the challenges, the strongest female for sure. Rick hasn't done anything whatsoever. Lucky for him he was on the beach with the other five on day one making an alliance, or he would have been gone a long time ago.
Sophie has not done enough in my eyes to make the final three. She is to scared of different people. Her game is weak!
Fulham for life!

Crita

My final three:

Coach
Sophie

Glad my reasoning makes sense to someone other than myself, proves I'm not  080.gif The next most likely scenario is if Sophie decides to try and make something happen and goes against Coach, it'll be Rick instead of Sophie in the final three. Think about it from Coach's point of view - who is going to give Rick the million? No one!

I really hope coach wins, the whole saga of Ozzy throwing his toys out of the pram when his tribe voted off Elyse without telling him has made me think he doesn't deserve the win.

I'm in Australia  :down_under: and it airs on Tuesday nights over here. I'm guessing we get it later than you guys (I'm assuming you're located in the US of A) as tends to happen with every show. So, being Friday over here, I guess that whoever got kicked off that I don't know about (thanks for not giving it away!) will get kicked off this coming Tuesday...

I'll have to be careful about when I read this thread!