watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

artist impressions of the new stand

Started by WhiteJC, December 09, 2011, 08:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

If this comes off, then Mo will have gone from great Chairman, to living legend in my eyes. It would be a fantastic legacy and really mean that The Club will be at Craven Cottage for good.

What I don't understand is this:- Wasn't the original redevelopment of the ground shelved because of the unexpectedly high costs of shipping stuff in and out by river? Surely the Riverside stand is the most awkward and expensive to re-develop? Where's all the cash suddenly come from, when it was too expensive 10 years ago?

Really hope it happens though. :Haynes The Maestro:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 09, 2011, 09:28:44 PM
If this comes off, then Mo will have gone from great Chairman, to living legend in my eyes. It would be a fantastic legacy and really mean that The Club will be at Craven Cottage for good.

What I don't understand is this:- Wasn't the original redevelopment of the ground shelved because of the unexpectedly high costs of shipping stuff in and out by river? Surely the Riverside stand is the most awkward and expensive to re-develop? Where's all the cash suddenly come from, when it was too expensive 10 years ago?

Really hope it happens though. :Haynes The Maestro:

payments from Sky?